Part 1

Jennie put a finishing touch on her outfit by completing her pink heels. She was feeling excited about today's event, but she made an inevitable pout when she checked her phone and saw that Lisa still hadn't replied to her messages. 

Hesitating a bit as to whether or not she should interrupt whatever her girlfriend was doing, she dialed her number. 

Jennie missed her so much, it was hard to be away from her after spending almost every day with Lisa, the older one just wanted to see her and hear her voice before having to attend to her schedule. 

She jumped with excitement when she saw her girlfriend appear on the screen of her phone. She was so nervous, she just needed to see Lisa to calm down the annoying twitch in her legs.

"Baby!"

"Hello, love"

Lisa greeted smiling, causing Jennie to look at her tenderly.  She sat down on the sofa and noticed that Lisa wasn't home. 

"What are you doing honey? Are you busy?"  Lisa shivered slightly. 

"Not actually, I just had to buy a couple of things I needed for the flight to Paris. I'm on my way to home now"

"But don't they have everything on the jet?" 

"They said they don't have chocolates" Jennie laughed at the younger girl's whiny face

"Honey, you need to get over that obsession"

"Don't worry, I'm willing to just obsess over you" Jennie laughed even harder.

"That sounds fair"

"Can you move the phone away a bit? I want to see you" Jennie complied, standing up in an attempt to model her pink outfit. She saw Lisa smiling at her.

"You're so sexy, precious"

Jennie was grateful that Lisa wasn't there at that precise moment because she's sure that her face had started to blush a little. "

"Thank you"

She watched as Lisa approached with narrowed eyes in an attempt to see her better and raised an eyebrow.

"Nini? Aren't you wearing a bra?" Jennie's eyes widened as Lisa looked at her with accusing eyes,

"That's not the part of the outfit you should see!" 

"Of course it is, actually that's the part of the outfit that only I should see"

"Well. That's right"

Jennie raised her finger as she nodded and bit her lower lip to try to stop her laugh.

"You look amazing, Jennie"

Jennie hid her face in her hands in an attempt to hide her sudden nervousness from Lisa as she watched from her peripheral vision that the taller girl didn't even bother to blink.

"Rosé said it was like a granny dress."

The oldest curled up on the couch holding the phone close to her face again pouting in complaint. Lisa let out a laugh.

"Well, baby. Rosie may be a little right" "

You say I look like a grandma ?" 

"No, you look too sexy to think that. Grandmas don't have abs as sexy as that and they usually wear a bra, you know?,"
Lisa pointed out as she smoothed her hair back. 

"Oh" Jennie watched with hot cheeks as Lisa gave her a flirtatious wink

"Buut, the long skirt does look a bit like a grandma's style."