Part 2

Jennie had decided to move up her flight because she needed time to rest (to see her girlfriend, actually) and after a long discussion with her manager the day before, she had finally been accepted. So, after a long flight, some severe hangover headaches, and a couple of screams from some blinks at the airport, Jennie finally found herself sneaking into Lisa's apartment. 

It was quite late, and she guessed that she would find her asleep. Silently turned on the light and she smiled tenderly to find Kuma curled up on the sofa. She thought about whether she should caress him or not, but she didn't want him to get too excited and end up waking up Lisa. So she just blew him a kiss through the air and smiling went to the minor's room. 

After opening the door extremely slowly, she got rid of the bag that she hung from her shoulder and her blazer. 

She felt her heart pound even harder as she visualized the figure of her girlfriend lying on the bed, the small light that entered through the half-open door of the bathroom, making her features stand out a little.  Jennie approached with a weak and tired but loving smile. Her lashes protruded above her closed eyelids, while her lips were slightly parted. Jennie noted how the sheet only covered half of Lisa's body, and her shirt was pulled up slightly, giving her a perfect view of her toned abs and the veiny hand that was positioned lazily over them. 

Not bothering to remove anything other than her shoes, She slid into bed, careful not to wake Lisa. Her blonde let out a disgruntled murmur and Jennie carefully positioned her head on her chest. 

It was beautiful to have Lisa like this, her arms bared by her tank top, her hair tousled. 

She looks so relaxed, so beautiful, so cute and so sexy at the same time.

Jennie was surprised when Lisa jerked away, babbling. 

"Huh?" 

Lisa tried to remove herself from her but Jennie pressed harder against her. 

"What the- Nini?" 

Jennie smiled against her chest placing an affectionate kiss. 

"Hi, baby"

"Jennie, what are you doing here?" 

"You're not happy to see me?"

"Of course I'm, silly."

Lisa wrapped her arms around her waist and pressed her impossibly closer to her body, causing her to smile tenderly. 

"How come you got here today?" 

"I advanced the flight. I just needed to see you"

"You are so beautiful"

"And you smell so damn good"

The older one spoke, placing a couple of short kisses on Lisa's shoulder. 

"I barely had a shower today, Jennie." Lisa laughed lightly, her voice sleepy, scratchy. 

Hot

"Honey!" 

"Just kidding, Nini"

"It doesn't matter. You smell like home for me."

Jennie lifted her head slightly from her girlfriend's chest so she could see her reaction and smirked at the sight of Lisa smiling at her causing her eyes to narrow. 

"You smell like home, too. That's why I immediately knew it was you."

"Sure, it's not like just anyone has keys to your apartment, apart of Jisoo and Rosie or you're staying with someone while I'm gone, right?"