𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

•••

y/n's pov.

apparently you and takemichi go to the same school. what a coincidence. you weren't even paying that much attention cause you were on the verge of falling asleep.

"what school you bastards are from?!" tf is going on out there-

"takemitchi, y/n-chin! lets go play." me? why the fuck does he need me? well i dont wanna be here so i guess ill go.

"eh?" takemichi says. "were in the middle of class right now-" i grabbed mitchi and skirted my way to mikey.

my eyes widened when i saw the 3rd years all over the floor beaten up.

"what happened here exactly?" i said. "this? they pissed me of so i knocked em down."

"how amusing." you said with no expression. all three of em looked at you with concern.

"you're very interesting y/n, in a good way." darken says. "whatever."

im tired asf.

"all of you, lay down on your stomachs." they all layed down like obedient dogs and whispered a bit. "what are they gonna do to us?" one asked worried.

then they started stepping on all of there backs with no mercy. i did the same except i pressed my heal against there back, painfully some let out grunts and squeaks.

"so your the commander of the tokyo manji gang, hm?"

"Thats right! also, are you secretly an robot? you dont even show a single emotion-" mikey stopped as soon he met with your glare. his eyes widened a bit with a small awkward giggle.

"anyways" the titan spoke out.

"how have you been takemitchy, y/n? are you to free today? he bribed you with questions. "im free but im tired" you said. "a-actually im not free-"

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!"

"hina? are you alri-" a loud slap could be heard from hina. and yes, the girlboss slapped the shrimp. dramatic gasps and whispers could bd heard about her actions.

she grabbed me and takemitchis arm and starting walking away. "you shouldn't let these people bully you takemitchi, y/n! i will protect you both!" she said.

until a arm stopped her from walking away. "oi bitch ima kill you." the titanic says. "you know you should treat a lady with respect right?" i stared into the titanics eyes.

he got shivers from my lifeless glare but still tried to keep his act up. lame ass hoe.

"eh, you just slap him outa nowhere and now your leaving? he said with anger in his voice.

"who the hell do you think you are?-" he got cut of by her. "who do you think you are?

"you just barge into a school that you dont go to and try to take them by force? thats not what friends do!

"takemichi-kun has been injured all the time lately, and y/n always have to deal with them and take them down. and if its because of you to.. then ill put a stop to it!"

"hina.." i look at her with a sympathy and she looks back at me with a determined expression.

mitchi puts a hand on his shoulder "let go of her.." he says in a low tone looking down. "what was that? i dont think i heard you clearly!" draken says looking down at him.

"I SAID LET GO OF HER YOU ASSHOLE!"

"𝐡𝐞𝐲, 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰."

i decided to interfere so things wont get out of hand since every person has to create a big ass fuss after someone try's to stand up for someone.

mikey and draken look at me with wide eyes, honestly i thought that id get beat up but they dont hunt down women.

draken let go and turns around a bit, aha is that a blush i see?

"that stupid girl.." he murmers out.

"Theres are things that i dont give up on a 2nd time ever again!"

"huh?" "eh?" me and draken said at the same time. "ever again?" he said.

"aww, and i thought the 3 of us could be friends.. the question is, how do you wanna die?"

"wow you're so scary mikey." i said bluntly. they both looked at me with confusion.

"just promise me one thing! dont lay a hina!!"

"eh? i dont give a damn about her." he was about to punch him but i slid in front of takemichi and blocked it, but he didnt punch he just stayed there.

"JK!"

what?

"wow, your so protective, y/n-chin!" he said while patting my shoulder. "plus id never hit you! your to ho- pretty to be hit!"

"thanks i guess" you said with a little bit of blush.

hehe.

•••

honestly im just writing this book for fun since i have nothing else to do in my life.

-love, honey.