𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

•••

y/n's pov.

an tick mark shows up on osanais face, all the sudden pah comes running up to the disgusting figure and trys to punch him but, he failed.

he ended up getting hit in the face that made him fall to the ground. "yeah, thanks for proving us that your just some middle school babies." he says.

"tokyo manji gang? change your damn name, maybe 'middle school baby alliance '." he was acting dumb at this point, he is only 2 years older.

so whats the big deal?

"heard you guys wanted to pick a fight with us." he snaps his crooked fingers together and a lot of his ugly gang members show up.

"mikey-chan!"

"this is war baby.." he says with an ugly grin. looks like that momo bitch.

they all started having weird ass grins, pah chin was trying to get up while mikey was glaring at osanai.

"we've came all the way to see you, mikey-chan of the middle school baby alliance."

then the real shit started, i really wish i wasn't here,  i don't deserve to see this piece of shit.

i walked behind pah and peh. "yo, i know we didn't have a great start, but are you sure your able to get up?" i say crouching down to pah.

i don't really give a fuck about other people, but now that i know why he's so angry all the time, i kinda feel guilty.

"yeah, whatever.." he says grunting trying to get up i stand there just watching mikey and the others.

i looked towards takemitchi's direction, i didn't want him to get hurt, he has already gotten into a rough situation. 

i still have an heart

kinda.

"you had to bring all these guys to fight some middle school kids, you are as shitty as i thought, osanai." mikey says with an dark glint.

"hah?! couldn't hear you, you flea!" the others laugh at his shitty joke he made.

"thats not funny at all, what a shitty joke." i say quietly, but that could be heard by mikey and the others. 

"eh? what are you gawkin at?" osanai starts talking looking at takemitchi. "err i was-" as soon as osanai could really hit takemitchi, i came in to save the day.

i raised my leg high and hit the side of his face creating a cracking noise from his jaw. he stumbled back a bit and the others looks at me wide eyed.

"that fucking bitch."

but i payed no attention to that, i went up to takemitchi and placed a hand on his shoulder. "you alright? you did get hit a little." i asked in concern.

"yeah, im ok, thank you.." he said, but little did you know he was still on the verge of drowsing away.

"good." I say. mikey was looking at takemitchi in jealousy, wanting more attention from you, but then goes back to his normal face.

then pah came up to osanai punching him on the back. "your fight is with me." he says in anger.

I back away a bit and then see takemitchi mumbling stuff like 'pah don't fight something' he walks closer to pah, limping while at it but just gets pushed away.