𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

•••

y/n's pov.

"toman belongs to me, as long as i have its back, none of us is going to lose." he smirks.

oh, well damn that was hot.

"sorry, ken-chin. i couldn't hold back." he says smiling. "what am i gonna do with you?" he says with a smile.

I walk towards him and stand beside him. then thats when i realized, "yo! thats the first time you smiled baldie basics!" I say with a surprising voice.

"shut up, shorty." he says facing away, with a little blush surprised of how close we were. my eyes quickly darted towards osanai, seeing him pick up a broken bottle.

my eyes slightly widen when i see him running towards mikey, but then draken comes up in front of osanai. "DRAKEN!" takemitchi yells out.

i walked towards takemitchi, well more like speeding up to him. "mitchi calm down, drakens got him settled" i point towards draken holding osanai.

"osanai, ill tell you why you lost, because you left the true delinquent path." the glass shatters, honestly i was paying attention to the floor more than whats actually happening.

"raping woman and assaulting there parents is something that only a scum would do." he says.   i scoff, "more like what an unpleasant human being would do, what a shame." i say.

mikey turns his head towards my direction with a little smirk plastered on his face. 'well isn't she elegant? wonder if shes single.' he thinks still staring at me.

"mikey just pulverized your commander! any of you got a problem with that?!" silence, i started to get bored and wanted to run my ass outa here.

"if not, then moebius will be under tokyo manji gang!" he announces, more like yelled. shocking noises could be heard.

then sirens were heard. "shit! we gotta get outa here! fast!!" the moebius minions yell. "ooh! the police! isnt that thrilling takemitchi!?" i say surprisingly clasping my hands together.

"takemitchi?" i turned over to him, he was staring at me with wide eyes, "how is this thrilling to you?!" he yells.

"i really dont know, but i dont wanna be arrested." i say.

"the police eh?" draken says. "what? are they here to celebrate our victory?!" peh says, mikey lets out a cute laugh.

"time to scram, takemitchi! y/n!" he says with a smile. takemitchi starts running while i start running to. draken started talking but then,

pah stabbed osanai

i looked back and my expression didn't change, i just looked at the gruesome scene, "what the hell?" i say. im.. mot letting you of so easily, osanai." pah says.

draken pushes away pah and osanai, "what the hell pah?!"

"pah-chin.."

"where the heck did you get that knife?.."

"huh? he stabbed him?"

"pah.." i whisper, i felt guilty for some odd reason. "osanai? osanai?!" draken begins to shake osanai, trying to get his ass to wake up.

"were getting outa here pah!!" mikey yells, worriedly. "sorry mikey, peh yan look after the 3rd squad for me.. im gonna turn myself in.

"SCREW THAT!" suddenly draken grabs mikey, he notices that i was staring into space so he snatches me aswell. "huh?" i mutter.

honestly i wanna go home help

"pah chin! come with us!!" mikey yells, i felt bad but kept the same expression. now that we were out of warehouse thing, they started yelling.

for some odd reason i was still being carried by this giant. but i dint mind, my legs hurt. "damn it! how'd this happen!" peh yells out of anger.

"takemitchi!!" mikey yells out after seeing him pass out. "takemitchi?" i say. "ill take him! you guys go!!" mikey yelled. then we kept on running untill we reached somewhere.

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 

it was the next morning and holy shit it was hot, just like me. me and emma were walking towards the hospital to see takemitchi.

"hey, im sure they will make up soon hm? they probably are just a bit stressed out." i say. she turns her head towards me with an sad look.

"yeah, im sure they will. its just that this time its a bit more weird."  she says looking down.

"well they are best friends, right? i dont think they will fuss to much." i say patting her head. she looks at me and blushes. "guess your right, heh."

'whats this feeling?..' she thinks while looking up at the sky with a small smile.

•••

i promise this will get juicier 🤩🤩 anyways cya soon

-love, honey.