𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

•••

y/n's pov.

" so, what do you think?" i say, not knowing
what do to next. honestly, i would actually join them besides, my life was already full of boredom, i could use some thrill.

"I think i will continue to let them guide me to the future." he says bluntly. what the fuck does he mean by "guide me to the future?"

"eh?"

"what?"

"what do you mean by "guide me to the future?" i say, questionably. he looks at me in shock after realizing what he said.

"N-NOTHING! i'm such an idiot for saying that.. sorry.." he says. "no its fine. anyways, i better get going since i'm tired. cya soon, takemitchi!" i say while walking away.

"bye bye!" he says.

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩.
(𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐭/𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐲/𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞. 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞.)

takemitchi's pov.

i woke up at.. where? i see something heavy on me and look at the person above me. i was horrified to see a cute girl on top of me.

"no kissing aloud." she says. 'WHAT THE HELLS HAPPENING? IF THERES NO KISSING ALOUD, THEN WHATS ON THE MENU?!'

I panic, but the telephone saved me. she starts talking on the phone while I go skirting out of the karaoke room.

y/n's pov.

"i know right and that bitch from third yea-" I was talking to hina but i got cut of by a loud ass scream.

"I CAN NEVER TELL HINA ABOUT THIS!" he yells out. never tell hina about what? was he cheating? did he find another girl? is he gay and not interested in hina anymore? i have so many questions.

"hey its takemitchi! lets go to him!" i say cheerfully, but with a dull expression. we walked to him and kind of scared the living shit out if him?

"finds out what?" hina says with a smile. takemichi screams as he saw both of us. "h-hina? y/n?! what are you doing here?!" he says worried.

"I was walking to with hina cause she came back from cram school, what about you?"

"I u-um, i wa just.." what the fuck? hina went closer to him and looked at him with a mad look.

she turned away once he was unresponsive. "takemitchi you fucked up. i think" i say confidently.

"no! i really don't remember! i'm sorry!" he try's to apologize but it still didn't work well enough. poor dude.

"you know, takemitchi, you should start using you manners towards hina. shes your girlfriend afterall. you have been acting weird towards us." i point out. he ran away from us both twice.

after a bit of rambling, hina decides to try to forget about it.

"uhm takemitchi, your phones ringing." hina says

takemitchi picks it up and sees the caller is draken.

takemitchi pov.

"draken?"

"takemichi, what are you doing right now?"

"uhm well-"

come to the musashi shrine, we are all gathering there, oh yeah, try to bring y/n aswell. if you can.."

"this is not the best time to-" he cutted the call.

y/n's pov.

"hina, draken want me and y/n to come over to the musashi shrine.." he says while scratching his nape.

me? why does he want me? probably because i broke the guys hand for the fight.

"ok! ill go with you!" she says. "he's your friends after all, right?." she says with a smile.
"ok then! head the way i guess!" i say.

𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞.

"is this the place your gathering at, takemitchi?, y/n?" she says a bit worried. "yup, this is the musashi shrine." i say. a bunch of motorcycles head our way and just park somewhere.

"are you sure its here? they look scary." she says a bit worried for us. "dont worry, as long as im here it will be ok." he says not confident about what he said.

"you mean if im here? im the best fighter here." he gives me a side glare and focuses on the people on the bikes.

"hey! what do you think your staring at, huh?!?"

"what the hell is up with you?! ill murder you!"

"a-actually, we were invited here.."

"ehh?? who would invite you hear you bitchass?!-" i decided to cut the crap since there breaths smelt like shit and punched him in the stomach to make him crouch and garb his stomach.

"he was right, we were invited here, why do y'all gotta be so aggressive?" i say without hesitation.

little did you know that almost every person was looking at you.

"oi why are you bothering our commanders guests? an purple haired boy comes up to us, he was cute.

"sorry about that takemitchi, and you are?" he looks at me waiting for me to look back. i looked at him up  before saying "y/n l/n, nice to meet you." i stare into his eyes. an blush could be seem on his cheeks.

'she has a nice style.. its so lovely..' he thought while trying to keep his eyes to himself.

how adorable.

•••

heyo vote if you like it.
oh yea after this book, in thinking about making a tr x m! reader. idk im just obsessed with tokyo revengers.
cya soon

-love, honey.