𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

•••

y/n's pov.

"someones gotta pay for this!" he says out loud.   "theres no flag! i only get excited over the kids meal when theres a flag on it!"

mikeys really a pain in the neck, it was quite entertaining to watch. "i'm sorry ill get one for yo-"

"mikey, look what i got." draken pulls out a flag and puts it on top of his meal. "WAY TO GO!KEN-CHIN!" he yells with sparkles in his eyes.

"he acts like a toddler." I say catching both of their attention. ""im not a kiddd!" he whines. you scoff.

after we were done eating, darkening got mad at mikey because his bitch ass fell asleep.
"thats it! I've had enough!" darken says yelling, seeing his head on my lap, sleeping peacefully.

"he has the audacity to lay his head that probably has full of dandruff on my lap? how irritating." i say scoffing, waiting for driving to pick him up.

"will you stop falling asleep right after you eat?" he says while carrying him on his back.

"sucks to be you i guess. were are we going now?" i say looking at him. "to the hospital, we are going to see someone." oh, the girl. "hey draken, ill meet you at the hospital soon. i have to go get something first."

"alright then, stay safe." he says. "awh, you care about me?" i say with a teasing voice. "what are you talking about?! just leave!" he says with a blush.

"ok then, bye." i speed my way out of the restaurant and go to an flower shop. i wanted to give some flowers to the parents, i mean like, their poor daughter had to go through so much, plus they don't even have the money to pay for her.

once i arrived there i got these lavender type roses. i speeded my way to the hospital again and went go the doctor was.

"hello, would if be fine if i payed the hospital bills for a person?" i tell them. "the bill is really expensive though are you su-" i pull my black card out to show the person. his eyes widen.

"i-i'm sorry, and yes you can pay for it. you just need to sign this." i started signing the papers and the doctor leaded me to the place were the girl was.

the first thing i saw there was a mad man with a woman behind him. mikey and draken were getting yelled at by the man. turns out that was the girls father and was mad.

the parents saw the doctor and the women quickly came up to him. "doctor I'm so sorry we don't have the money to pay.. were trying our best.." i felt a pang in my heart when i heard that.

"there is no need, this young women right here has payed the hospital bills for your daughter. there will be no further bills to pay. ill leave for the moment." the doctor went out and the parents looked at me with tears in their eyes.

i went up to them and bowed a bit. "i'm am truly sorry that happened to your daughter." the mom came and hugged me, and i hugged back.

"you do not know how much this means to us sweetheart.. thank you so much.." she said while bursting into tears. "its the best i could do." i hand her the flowers and walk over to draken and mikey.

"we should get going." i say to both of them. "so you really are rich hmm? can you be my sugar mommy?-" i slap mieky on the head.

"no."

"anyways, i'm hungry again."

"didn't you just eat?"

•••

boring chapter but yuh cya later

-love, honey