chapter 5

.wait what , "i was just searching for something ".... " or you come back you missed me"...he said ," are you kidding me now?, i barely know you , why would i comeback just for you, and i have a boyfriend "....i said and turned back to find my notebook on his hand, "give me my notebook, that's why i came back , can't drop that thing"..i said trying to take it from him but he raised his hands up and said .."nope not this easy, and sorry i went through you stuffs, well you really is a good writer and a you imagine lotta things too, well Jake is your boyfriend now as you wanted and as you wrote about, but you were wrong bout something ....".. then i started wondering what he was talking about,..."you are trynna remember what it was right?, well bout the first kiss thing, you wrote that Jake was the one who was gonna...".."who was gonna kiss me? yeah ,so what , he was the one who kissed me, you ain't gonna say we kissed right?, that wasn't even a kiss"..i said .."well our lips did touch and maybe you felt something too, something good that only a hottie like me can make you feel", he smirked, well he was right that i felt something but i wasn't gonna let him know, "what are you talking about, i never felt a thing , i like Jake remember?" i said then he hold my waist and pulled me to him..."well you trynna say you ain't feeling a thing for Mr. stranger?", God i can't , my heart is pounding , and uhh he really smells so good , and he pulled me again and my hands were on his chest, they were hard as a rock ,but then he came closer to me "well i can feel your heart wanting to get out of your chest, and your lips are shaking too, your eyes are telling me that they really want me".. then he...

.. he just came straight to my face and his lips touched mine , then i felt butterflies but then he pulled back..."so that wasn't a kiss and you felt nothing right?" he said smiling," what yeah why should i even feel a thing, and why are you even doing that at first , are you insane , i have a boyfr.." he cuts my words by kissing me and the kiss was just so good and i kissed him back and everything was just so fast then he hold me and put me on his waist as i crossed my legs around it, and he hold my waist gently but then shit my phone rang and it was like i was waking up from some ..well i don't know what kind of dream i should call it but then i pulled back and he putted me down then i saw my phone and it was Jake, shit what have i done, it has only been a day since i came back to school , met this new guy, and got into my first relationship, my first ,second , third and fourth kiss like what am i doing, i just cheated on him on our first day,..." i should go and just forget everything that had happened "... i said and run out but he was calling my name and was following me but i kept on running but as i was trying to open the gate of the school ,it was closed , it sure is cause it's so late, then Lucas came , "what do you want now? you just made me cheat on my first day of being in a relation and now why are you following me, look the door is locked cause i was busy cheating on Jake"... i said.."well i came to give you your notebook so you won't come back again and cheat for the second time today ".. he said and laughed and i was so angry i just took my notebook and called mom, but then i realized she's gonna be working overnight and if i called her she will be so stressed even if i told her am just stacked in the school .. she will be thinking like am stuck in the school and the school is on fire, so i just hang up and walked back into the class ,.." why are you angry , i just helped you to proof that your feeling for Jake was just a stupid crush and nothing more, you just forget him and cheated on him with a guy you just met today, so what else do you want, you don't love give just forget it, and am not asking you to be with me cause i .."....." ugh you don't even know what it am feeling now, i just cheated on my boyfriend "...."so did i" he said and i froze...."wait what" i said....."well yeah yeah i have a girlfriend"...

"you have a girlfriend then how could you do this? are you insane?", i just was so shocked and even felt so bad and even i don't know but i wished if he was single .." well the thing is that she don't actually deserves to be loved by me, she have done alotta things to me , but was so hard to move on that's why i have this behavior l, like she fucked me up man",,, he said and his eyes turned red, i really wanted to know the whole story .." umm tell me bout everything, it's not that i care but since we are stacked in here i kinda wanna hear your story.." i said then we went to a class room and sat then he started telling me " their was this girl that i really like, and i was the school nerd, am a genius and i knew nothing but then i wanted to shoot my shot and told my bestfriend bout it so he told her how i feel and she accepted me and then we started a relation, it was my first time being in a relation so i didn't knew what i should do and how to make her happy, i always help her with her homework and assignment and that makes her so happy , but she doesn't spend time with me unless we have a test or homework, then she be staying with her friends and never picks up her phone or even text back, but i just liked her, but then my friend told me that she is cheating on me and she's just using me cause am a nerd , but i didn't believed him since one day she gave me her phone to solve an online assignment and i suddenly went to her group chats and found out what he was saying is true , but i stayed quiet not to lose her but then my friend got so mad that am madly in love with her , so then my friend did a really worst thing , he hooked up with her at a party and send me a proof, she was the one who made her first move too and it kind of hurt, but i stayed quiet and went with her lies, but then i decided to have a glow up and changed my styles , that was when the whole school payed attention on me, everyone was amazed when i walked by even my friend , i actually was so mad at him too but all what he did was for me , i haven't even kissed her yet though but he fucked her and that hurt but i accepted it, she was so amazed too and started acting out , that was when i realized looks are the only thing that matters, so i just went home and begged my parents to change states so i can be in a new school where i can start fresh ,and i told her that am going and we will be in a long distance relation for a few time, she agreed well, she be fucking others even when i was near her but it will be better for me not to know and hear bout it and still be by her side every time , so i might take time, then new school, new personality, girls be liking me too much and i was like a mean boy, i don't even hang out with the mean boy squad , i was a hot loner so this be making the other boys angry so fights be happening, i changed school to school but it still was same , well not am here, and same thing will happen" then his phone buzzed ,"lol my whore is texting" he said and i laughed but even was kind of confused too, "why don't you break up with her then", "then will i have you instead?" he said and smiled..."i was kidding , i still have a lil feeling for her, and i've tried to forget her by flirting with other girls but still, i even had my first kiss with you but .." then he stayed quiet and he looked mat me with wide eyes .." am your first kiss too?" i laughed .."well don't make a big deal out of it , the important thing is even if i kissed you i still like her"......"Creda are you here".. a voice came out side the class...

"Creda" said again then i stood to walk out but then suddenly a wood from the door pulled my shirt and it tore , and Lucas came to help me " what are you guys doing" said Jake from behind, it was Jake who was calling me too...." what are we doing ? what? it's nothing? we haven't kisse...i mean we haven't done a thing", i started panicking ...oh shit what am i saying .."it's nothing we were just making out but you came" said Lucas and i said " what no, wait i can explain"...Jake was so confused ,"am kidding buddy she came to take her notebook but then the gate was closed so we stayed doing homework, and bout this her shirt got stack while she was going out, nothing more"....Jake's face started to be relaxed "ow but you could've called me baby, i was worried bout you cause you wasn't home, then i tracked your GPS and found you, then he pulled my waist and gave me a hug, " here take my jacket, and let's go back to your home, and Lucas ain't you going out too?" .."No no, am going to stay here , i need to read some books and i wanna stay a lil longer, i can leave anytime cause i have a key"Lucas replied....., this means that he had .." bruh you have a key this whole time?" Jake said and he really was angry .." well yeah, but i forgot i had them " he said smiling then went straight to the library .."babe u know ..'.."no i didn't knew he had a key i promise".." but how can he even have a key?".." he's the principal's nephew " i told him .."okay ok whatever let's just go"... then we went out ....