♥ School ♥

♥ Y/N L/N. a young boy just walking around at 1am escaping the cruel thing people called life. He was minding his own business and had took the long way back home and well.. uhh got lost you could say.... ♥

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

READERS POV

While i was walking around at night somewhere random and i had gotten lost. while i was busy freaking out since i had no clue where i was i saw something shiny? im not to sure but while walking to it i had noticed it was a pin of some sort and had the letter S in the design. 'have i seen this somewhere before?' anyways i had decided to pocket it for now and look into it more when i get home.

i had finally found out where i decided to take the long way home. while taking the long way home i had checked the time and it was around 4 in the morning. With that i realized that my father would wake up soon so i would have to start running or he would definitely find out that i've been leaving at 1 in the morning every night after going to bed and sleeping at 10.

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

20 minutes later at the back of the house

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

as i had gotten back to the house i had noticed that my window was still open so it had meant that my father hadn't woken up and saw me gone. since my window had still been open i was able to climb the ladder i had set up so i could get in through my window and avoid the cameras we had set up. since i had been lucky since my dad had always kept the ladder there so i didn't have to worry about taking it down. when i had finally gotten up the ladder and through my window i made sure to close it and lock it so it would be like i didn't leave. i had been doing this ever since i was 10 because i liked going on night walking or skateboarding at night since i had found it quite wonderful sense of how quiet the world was at that time. i had put on some PJs and went to sleep because of how tired i was and that there was school in the morning and i would have to skate there.

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

In the morning (6:30am)

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

(Still your POV)
While being sounded by darkness i had heard the sound of my alarm clock going off telling me to wake up. As i had started hearing the noise i open my eyes but then closed them almost immediately from the bright like coming from the window. after my eyes had adjusted to the light i had gotten up and quickly got my uniform for school and headed to the shower. 

as soon as i had gotten to the bathroom i had turned on the water and started to get undressed. while doing this i had tried my best to not look in the mirror since it would only remind me of my chest. After i had finished the water was warm and i had gone in and clean myself off.

the shower had only taken 10 minutes since i do like to sometimes just stand there and feel the water almost burning my back because of the warmth. as i had walked out i had accidently look into the mirror while getting my towel. 'damn it... why the hell did i have to be like this.. just look away and it will all be fine it will all be fine.' i quickly dried off and started getting dress and i was fortunate enough to be able to have the male uniform since i had told the principal at the start of this year that i preferred to have the male uniform. i had put on my underwear and my binder what i kept in the bathroom on and then i had put the uniform over top of them. i had walked out of the bathroom and headed to my room to put on my socks and shoes i had since we had hardwood. 

i had then checked the clock ' 7:01 it takes 15 minutes to skate to my school but then again the bus takes 10... i can just bring my board on the bus then i can skate home and maybe even go to the park. yup sounds like a plan'  i had some time before i would have had to walk to the bus at 7:30 i had made a quick breakfast and when i say that i just mean some waffles. (if you don't like waffles pick something else) while eating i had scrolled through my phone and i had remembered the pin i had found last night as i quickly ran upstairs i check how long i had left. '7:20... 10 minutes' i rushed up stairs and into my room and started looking for it. i had forgotten where i had put it last night so it was hard to find but i had ended up finding it in my desk drawer.

it had only taken a few minutes so i decided to start going to the bus stop early because i had nothing better to do. as i made it to the bus stop i noticed a boy with short black hair and a skateboard in his hand. 'hmm he skates to? cool'. after a while the bus had finally arrived and me and the black haired kid got on. i sat down at the back of the bus and plugged in my headphones and started playing my favorite playlist and looked out the window at the passing trees.

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

when they arrived at school

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

as the bus had stopped at the front of the school i grabbed my bag and skateboard and started my way out as i passed the driver i had said a small thank you and then headed out the door.  as i went in and switched my shoes at my locker from my outdoor to my indoor and put my skateboard in there as well so i wouldn't have to carry it around. i went towards the front desk so i could pick up my schedule. For my first class i had English and it was on the 3rd floor.

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

-♥ To be continued

-♥ To be continued...♥

Thank you guys for reading the first chapter i know it took awhile to come out so sorry for the wait! anyways i hope you enjoyed the first chapter. if you would like to take a look at my other works i am currently working on the next part of  ' [𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤] '

anyways! have a good night/day wherever you are and make sure to drink water and eat lots of food! cya guys later!~

~ghosty 

1173 Words