S

(here's is the outfit i put together (sorry it not the best drawing lol) btw for the hoodie you can change the colour i just put them as blue and gray in the art work! :D)

it had been awhile since I got my outfit for 'S' together and we already had dinner so it was about 6:30 so i had almost 3 hours till my parents head off to sleep.

"well since i have so much free time I'll just play some video games... or i could possibly start entering the characters into a game to play... hmm ya i'll just start on that it'll keep me busy for long enough" i said to no one but myself.

after some hours had gone by i had finally finished putting in some characters and made sure there weren't any bugs in the coding for the idle animations. "Mhmm! finally im done" i said while yawning and stretching a little bit. "wait what time is it?" i said in a hushed tone and looked at the time on my computer. 'hmm its 10:47 ill start getting dressed i guess'

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

'and done. now i just have to sneak her out of the house and ill be all set.'i quickly put on my shoes as well as grabbing my skateboard off the wall as i walk towards my desk and swipe the 'S'  pin into my hand and then pin it onto my sweater. i quietly open my bedroom door and start to descend down stairs pausing every time I hear movement. as i made it to the bottom stairs i quickly head straight to the front door and exit the house.

After a while of skating i Finally had arrived at the front gates to 'S'. i quickly showed them the pin as they open of the gates. Upon entering 'S' i was blinded from they lights for a second but soon regained my vision.

'So... this is 'S''

After looking around i had made it to where most people would hang out to watch beefs from the sidelines or be getting ready to participate in the beef itself. I noticed that there was someone wearing a white long sleeve shirt with a blue jacket over top who had looked familiar. 'Wait a minute... isn't that reki's friend... what's his name again? whatever i'll find out later anyways what's he doing here?' Taking no notice to the boy beside him wearing a neon green and purple hoodie with cat a pair of purple cat ears and tail.

Before i had gotten the chance to go over and talk with him reki had came running towards the other two holding a new skateboard with a blue yeti pattern on the bottom of it.

"You made it." Rekis blue haired friend had said while reki had tried to catch his breath from running. "Yeah... sorry I'm late, it's finished.!" He said while pushing the newly made board to the other boys chest.

As i had been looking at the board i noticed something was off. 'Hm? Did those trucks just shift? Is that possibly on purpose... i mean people had been talking before about him being a snowboarder so it is possible... I'm getting ahead of myself i guess i'll just have to wait and see...'

"Nothings gonna stop you now" reki finished. "You plan trying that board for your first time during a race? Like the power of friendship will keep you from losing tonight" the boy with the cat hoodie laughed. "And what will i win? I've thought a lot about you know... if i end up crushing you, then you gonna become my lao dog!" He shouted pointing at reki.

......

"Wait what?! Why you pointing at me!" Reki yelled 'Wait what- but reki isn't even- whatever'. "I've always wanted a puppy and you friend had already showed your good at fetching." The cat boy jokes. "And if the world come crashing down and i lose this... then i'll be a dog or cat for you~.sound good?" He added. 'Damn honestly i think you would be more fit to be a cat with how you act...' i thought with an annoyed expression on my face and my hands now in my pockets but still having my board resting in my arms waiting to be used.

"Sure why not" Reki's friend added then reki just starts freaking out and jumps onto his friend. 'If this is was your the first time seeing them together you would think they were dating...- are they? they should if they aren't already'. as reki kept on complaining to his friend i looked over to my left and saw two people chatting while people who looked to be fan groups were squealing over the two. one of them had long salmon pink hair in a high ponytail with bangs framing his face on stood on the right and the other having short pine green coloured hair in a short ponytail at the back on the left. Being the curious person i am i decide to listen in on their conversation.

"Hey wanna make a bet on who we think will win this race?" The green haired one says. "There's not much to bet on here, we don't need to watch this race to know who will win in the end." The other one replied.

"Miya. So we agree then?" The green haired one said. 'Huh... so the one with the cat hoodie must be miya then since reki said his friend doesn't know how to skateboard too well.' After they had finished speaking i put my focus back onto Miya, Reki, and his friend.

As i turn back too the duo and miya i realized the race was about to begin.

3...

2...

1...

As the light turned green the two speeded off. Soon a pick colour car had started to drive forwards and i saw reki get into it so i joined him. "Huh-?...WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU YOU COULD SIT IN MY CAR!" 'Damn he's loud... why is he wearing clown makeup?... to be honest i could care less it looks funny' "follow him" reki spoke not even turning to face the clown dude. "THIS IS NOT YOUR TAXI GET OUT!" he yelled again "just do it clown dude." I said not realizing that they didn't notice me beforehand. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!" "Wait what y/n? How the hell-" "no times for questioning just step on it already."

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter:)

~ghosty

1112 words