Training...

"I can't wait" both me and langa said at the same time

"What?! Langa! Y/n!" Reki yelled as Miya stood there looking directly at me with a shocked face. "Excellent, we've got a deal."

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

after Reki had lectured Y/n and langa about agreeing to it and Miya also saying how he was an idiot

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

"alright now that i'm finished yelling at the two of you, Y/n." Reki said turning to look at me. "huh? i thought you were done yelling at me?" "how did you find out about 'S' i never spoke about it with you and how long have you been wea-" "SHUT! eheh umm i'll tell you when you drop me off at home now lets goooo!" i said running away. "GET BACK HERE!"

'What-' miya thought

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

Time skip to the next day at Miya and Y/n's school

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

"Miya stop poking me."... "Miya i swear- just let me focus will you? If you wanna bug me about something can it be at lunch? Its just 3 minutes away." I whispered while glaring at him. Luckily we were in the back of the class so the teacher didn't hear us but he did give me an eye roll.

.

.

.

// RINGGGGG //

Once the bell rang i walked out of the class room to go up on the roof to eat my lunch, Miya following behind me still trying to make me answer his question from a few minutes ago.

"Geez! Just answer the damn question will you!" Miya yelled once we were on the roof away from others. "Ya ya whatever let me sit down." "Tch"

"Ok what's your question?" I asking him while eating *whatever you want* "You- whatever why the hell did you agree to having a beef against me?! You're just a slime you'll just make a fool out of yourself."

"Eh?"

"Why not?"

"THAT'S YOUR RESPONSE?!" He shouted while hitting my head. " 'sigh' you're a dumbass"... "excuse me? YOU'RE CALLING ME A DUMBASS?! Your the one who thinks your empty!" I said bonking his head.

// RINGGGGG //

"..."
"..."
"I didn't even get to finish my food..."
"Sorry?"
"Start running"
"Oh shi-"