DOPE SKETCH

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

'shit shit shit shit...' i had thought to my self as the bell had started to go off while im still a good 3 classes away from mine. 'and im late... well that isn't a surprise to me' since i was already late to me there was no point in rushing anymore since i was going to be late even if i still ran.

soon enough i had found myself in front of the classroom and walked in. "sorry for being late" i had said hoping i wouldn't get in trouble since last year i had gotten in trouble a lot for this reason. "its fine just go sit down in the back" the teacher had replied and luckily no detention.

while during the first period all that had happened is just the basic stuff, role call, introductions you know the boring stuff that everyone will forget by tomorrow.

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

Time skip to after school because nothing interesting happens in school -_-

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

3

2

1

'and there goes the bell and now being stuck in this hell hole is finally over' i grabbed all my school supplies and just ended up shoving it into my bag so i could leave already since if i did stay longer i wouldn't have as much time to A) skateboard around and B) find out what the pin was for. after i had everything packed i headed to the first floor since that is where my locker had been assigned to and exchanged my indoor shoes for my outdoor/skateboarding ones. when i finished changing my shoes i quickly grabbed my board and headed out. after being a bit away from the school and the path was finally smooth and there were no rocks in sight i put my board down so i could start my way to the skate park.

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

the ride to the skate park was quite fast since it wasn't that far from the school but before i had went to the park i decided that i would get a quick snack to eat at the park so i had stopped in front of the corner store and went in. i quickly grabbed a F/S and a F/D after i grabbed them i went to the regastrue. "hello how are you doing today?" The worker had sacked me "I'm good how are you?' "i''m great thank you for asking anyways that will be 10$" "here you go." "thank you have a nice day!" "you too" i said while leaving the store with a smile.

When I gotten to the park i noticed the same boy who was at the bus stop this morning practicing some tricks. i decided that i would eat something before going to practice so i wouldn't interrupt his skating i mean then again i can see what types of tricks he can do.

after seeing some of the tricks he had done i noticed that my F/S and F/D were done so i went to throw them in the garbage. after i finished that i went to my board and started practicing some of my own tricks that i had learned.

when i had finished practicing the boy was still here and was looking at his phone. i had also noticed while practicing that my wheels needed to be changed but since i didn't have any at home so i settled on going to DOPE SKETCH again since i know some of the workers because i always went there for my skating equipment ever since i started to learn how to skate. it was also pretty close by so i headed there i could also maybe ask about the pin i found...

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

as i walked into the store i had noticed that Reki, Oka and a guy who looked to be about Reki's age and he had almost snowy blue hair. "oh hey Y/n! you need replacements again or you getting a new board this time?" "hey Oka! i'm just getting some new wheels since i haven't changed mine in awhile so they are all worn out." I had responded to him. "Hey Reki ! Who's this guy?" I questioned him "oh! This is Langa! He moved back here from Canada and is my new classmate." "Oh that's nice does he know hot to skate?" I asked him while picking out some new wheels off of the shelf. "ummm... barley the guy uses duct tape so he doesnt fall off" "pfft-"

after i had picked up some new wheels and some stickers because why the hell not I paid for the stuff and left out the door just to sit down. as i sat down beside the door i had taken off my bag so i could get my skate tool and head home soon after i finish with it.

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

time skip to when you get home because i'm lazy and need to post this chapter

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

as i walked into my home from the garage i slipped off my shoes and said hello to my mother and father then rushed up stairs. as i walked into my room i put down my school bag and went to grab the pin i had found last night well this morning but.. eh. i think I walked towards my desk and started up my computer. 

after 30 minutes had passed i had finally found something that had shown what the pin was used for. 'huh... an illegal skating sight? seems like fun since the doors open at 12am i can go since it's close enough to 1. good thing that my parents go to sleep at 9 that means i have 3 hours till i would have to leave after they fall asleep.' as i looked at the time i had notice that it was 4:07pm now and dinner would be in an hour so i had time to come up with and outfit for myself. 

i had decided on a white oversized t-shirt that had a black and gray long sleeve under it, some black cargo pants and a slightly oversized F/C and zip up sweater with half of the sleeves, the bottom part and the hood in SF/C it also had  some code like engravings on the back off it and on the SF/C part of the sleeves.

Now I'll just have to wait till midnight...

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

Sorry this took over a month to come out! recently since im still in school but its almost over we've been getting a lot of projects and i've also been doing sports at the same time i didn't have a lot of time to work on this! i promise i will update again at some point when i have time to start the next chapter! Anyways cya guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!~

~Ghosty

1157 words