Catboy and Adam

"Huh! What's with that board?" Pennywise said

"Huh! What's with that board?" Pennywise said. 'Yup that's a board Reki definitely'. "It's my secret snowboard wheel's. I remodelled the trucks to spin. he could move sideways if he really wanted it too. That's way he can't put stress on the board no matter which way he swings the nose." Reki replied "what are you on man! If you did that he will never be able to skate straight!" "Nah you wouldn't be able to but langa sure can, the way he rides his board is insane!" Reki said to the clown then sticking half of his body outside the car screaming something. "GET BACK IN THE CAR YOU IDIOT YOU'RE GONNA FALL" i screamed at him knowing it's no use.

I looked out the window seeing that Miya had said something but  i couldn't hear him yet he seemed worried about something.

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

Miya's POV

'Shit' "it sounds like the slime" i mumbled turning my attention back on the race.

\\ Flash Back \\

"We're nothing like you.." one boy said, "ya you're gonna be the famous one."

'Why am i thinking about this right now...?'

"You think you're so much better than us!"

"No i don't..." i wispier.

"You just want us around to be your entourage." The one on the left said.

"Not true.." i wispier again now on the verge of tears.

"Hero's don't associate with slimes! Didn't your manager teach you that!" The boy in the middle yelled again.

\\ Flash back over \\

"I can't lose... not after what I've had to deal with." I said hearing nothing, not even the wheels on my board, the yells from the crowd, the wind going through my hair. Nothing. Nothing at all, only my voice.

'Tch. Especially not to him. stupid slime!'

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

READERS POV

"Holy balls-! How fast is that board!" Pennywise screamed. "A lot faster than what he is displaying right now!" Reki replied. "Faster?! Reki can you upgrade my board to go that fast?" I asked with stars in my eyes. "Maybe" 'yes!'

"Wait what's langa do-" i cut myself off as the three of us watch him leap off the ground onto the tree and pop himself off. "REKI WHAT THE HELL! YOU SAID THIS GUY COULD BARELY DO AN OLLIE!" I said yelling at him.