An old friend

3rd person POV
William had just escaped his rotting room, and has found henrys home.

9:23 AM

Henrys POV
i heard a knock at the door as i was doing dishes, i opened the door and a tall slim man with very dark hair, wearing a purple button up shirt and black jeans was standing at the door. he looked tired, like he hadn't slept in months, he was also a little.. bloody? He kind of looked like William, but i wasnt sure, if he speaks I'll know. "May i help you?" i asked "well well, old friend, it dosent seem you remember me well, does the name William Afton seem Familiar??" he said in a very british accent, so it was him. i dont know how to feel. I've loved him for years, maybe he murdered my daughter, but i have her back now. i hugged william tightly and started sobbing, he suprisingly hugged me back and i just started crying harder. "im sorry henry.. for everything ive done to you.." "its okay.. i have my daughter back now.."

Williams POV
as i was hugging henry i was debating whether i should kiss him or not, I've loved henry for years now, but ive never had enough courage to tell him, i dont want to ruin the friendship we have, and i dont want to risk it. "daddy..? who was at the door??" i heard a child say, it was Charlotte. "oh, charlotte honey-" "William!!" charlotte said, running up to me an giving me a hug, i dont know why she hugged me but it felt good to know that she forgave me for a mistake i had made, i crouched down to hug her back since im much taller than her, "im sorry charlie" "its okay, you were stressed and i probably would've done the same." i let her go from the hug and walked inside henrys house since i was still standing outside for some reason, it was very.. clean, too clean. "by the way william, michaels coming over this afternoon." "my son michael?" "yes dumbass who else??"

12:04 PM
Michaels POV
I arrived at henrys place around noon to make sure everything was fine there and knocked on the door, Charlie answered "hi mike!" "hello charlie" i walked in the house and to my suprise henry had kept it clean for once, "hey char, wheres your dad?" "oh they're just upstairs." "they?" "you'll see" she said with a smirk on her face, "okay, whatever" i walked up the stairs and knocked on henrys bedroom door, no answer, so i just walked in, and my dad and Henry were just talking, "oh great heavens i-" my dad got up and hugged me, i hugged him back "i missed you dad, have you been doing okay??" "im fine michael, i missed you so much my son, im so sorry.." he was crying. "its okay dad, i love you." "i love you too michael..im so sorry..."

512 words besties 😍
also smut in the next chapter have fun