Is this a good idea?

WARNING! This chapter contains
Smut
Swearing
Lgbtq
Top William

4:56 PM
Williams POV
Michael had left around 30 minites ago, taking charlotte with him to see lizzy, im going there tomorrow to see the rest of my children. meanwhile me and henry are now here alone, it was dead silence in the room, i looked over at him and he was just blankly staring, not at me, but i think he zoned out, his face is so pretty, i love him so much, but i dont know when the time is right to confess. his beautiful face.. his bright green eyes..his freckles spotted all over his face, his fluffy hair, god i just wanted to kiss him, just thinking about it gave me a hard on. 'fuck..' i thought "sorry will, i zoned out. " henry startled me, "oh no worries its fine" "okay good, i thought i was worrying you, cause I've been doing that a lot lately." "yea its fine dont worry about it" i need to make a move.. should i..? "will?? earth to william!" henry was waving his hand infront of my face, "sorry, lost in thought" i said, "your fine" i should kiss him. i got on top of henry and kissed him "woah will what are you-" he kissed me back and grabbed my waist, i felt his dick slowly harden through his pants, i asked for an entrance to his mouth and he accepted, i explored every crevice of his mouth and went down to his neck kissing it and every once in a while nibbling it, making him moan slightly, i found his sweet spot and bit it hoping it would leave a hickey, i felt him attempting to unbutton my pants and i did the same for him, i unbuttoned his pants and pulling his boxers down with them revealing his throbbing member, i pulled down my pants and boxers and said "henry, is this okay?" he nodded his head and i proceeded to flip him over and align my dick to his tight hole, putting the tip in and letting him adjust, and as he nodded his head i shoved my dick into his tight little hole, causing him to moan loudly, as im thrusting my dick in and out of him i bent down to his face and kissed him, still thrusting in him, i was close, very close. After a few more thrusts i came into his hole, and realized he hadn't came yet, so i took his dick in my mouth and shoved it down my throat, bobbing my head up and down until he came into the back of my throat, i pulled his now soft dick out of my mouth and kissed him, as he turned over and proceeded to go to sleep.

AHHH
dude.. what did i just write.
also this is my first time writing smut so i hope you enjoyed it, please let me know if this is good or not, but anyways have a good day/night Loves!!
510 words