'I hate her.'

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS:
willry
swearing
Homophobic Slurs
if you are not comfortable with these things please leave.

8:05 AM
Williams POV
I woke up at 8, and went down to make breakfast for henry and charlie, "morning william!" Charlie said, sitting at the table "morning char" "can i go to michaels today??" "sure, i can take you there if you'd like" "yes please!" "alright." i left henry a note for when he wakes up, 'morning dear, i took charlie to michaels place since she asked to go and we didn't want to wake you, see you soon. Love, william.', I grabbed my phone and texted michael, he said it was fine so i took charlie over there, Michael opened the door when Charlie knocked on it, "hello!" he said "hi mike!" Charlie replied going inside, "ugh, why are you back in my home, william?" My ex wife said, "oh my apologies, your home? i figured it was Michaels. " "no it is mine dad, i dont know what shes on" mike said, "Who do you think you are michael, i am the adult, this is my home." she said "woman, i pay to live here, do you?? no." "god you are so ungrateful " "bro what." "hes literally letting you live in his house.." i said "william for once will you shut the fuck up??" "DO NOT SPEAK TO MY FATHER LIKE THAT." "michael, chill, its fine." "no the fuck its not, if your gonna disrespect my dad you can get the fuck out." "No, YOU can get the fuck out" "MAYBE I WILL." "micha-" he ran upstairs, "your a bitch." "and you're a faggot." "i will beat the living shit out of you if you dont keep that word out of your disgusting mouth." i said, michael came bsck downstairs with charlie, eli, and Evan. "William if you lay a finger on me i will have you arrested." "THEN KEEP THAT FUCKING WORD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH." "AND WHAT IF I DONT?! ITS JUST TRUTH WILLIAM, YOU'RE A FAGGOT." "mom, what the hell." michael said, i waljed out the door. Michael following me, "are you okay dad??" "michael, if she says another word to me, im beating the shit out of her."

9:02
Henry's POV
I woke up and went downstairs, and saw a note on the table, it read 'morning dear, i took charlie to michaels place since she asked to go and we didn't want to wake you, see you soon. Love, william.', atleast he left a note, i made myself a bowl of cereal and started eating, when finished i went upstairs and got dressed when i heard the front door open, i went downstairs and saw William with his kids, he looked furious. "you okay will?" "no henry, im not." he said walking upstairs. "michael what happened??" "my mom was calling him Slurs. " "im gonna fucking hurt that woman, what slire did she call him?" "she called him the F slur." "if i ever cross paths with that woman ever in my life i might just go to prison." "that's why we left." "dad isnt a faggot though, is he mike?" elizabeth said "i can't answer that for you because i dont know." mike replied to her, i tried so hard to keep my laugh in, it worked thankfully. "mikey whats a faggot??" evan said, oh god "shit. umm its- a word used against gay people." "have you ever been called a faggot then?" "okay first of all, both of you stop saying that, second of all, evan, no." "but you're gay!" "i.." "thats nice to know." i said. "who're you dating michael?" "this kid from highschool. " "thats nice."

A few minutes went by, i was making tea, the kids were all downstairs and we were just talking. william came downstairs and hugged me from behind, "william, i swear to god-" "theres the answer to your question Elizabeth "michael said "OH MY GOD MY DADS GAY" william just stood there, evan nearly died laughing.

hey besties jossie here, thanks for reading this chapter, also leave ideas in the comments please, i have no ideas for this book, anyways love yall!!

698 words.