A nice Day.

i have no actual idea for this chapter lol

12:14 PM
Williams POV
Henry was driving me and Charlie back to his house from seeing my kids and spending a few hours with them, it felt nice to see my kids after a while, my ex wife seemed to have an issue with me though, i just ignored her for the most part. i dont love her anymore, main reason for our divorce, i wouldn't love her after the horrible things she said to my son infront of his face, thats why the bitch got killed. i didnt want to kill her, but i had no choice, she knew about the kids. the ones i killed. she would've gotten me arrested, and michael sent to juvenile detention because of what happened to evan, she threatened to do that a lot when he didn't listen to her, i told him not to listen sometimes because if he didn't want to do something he shouldn't have to, even if shes the adult, he only listened to me, she always said horrible things to him during arguments, I've always felt bad for michael, all my kids. i was never the best father, and i regret it. i love all my children dearly, i just never really get the chance to show it, my main goal now that we're all back is to have a good relationship with all of them. before i knew it we were back at Henry's, we got out of the car and went inside, charlotte went straight to her room, that's normal.

Henry's POV
I didn't feel like making dinner tonight, William's a good cook so maybe he will. I hugged him from behind and said "dear, will you make dinner tonight please?" "yes bear, i will. " he responded "thank you." i said, quickly kissing his cheek and walking upstairs.

Im sorry this chapter is like- really short. i had no ideas for this chapter but still wanted to upload something, love yall!
337 words.