{Warning}

Hello! As you may know, I write yandere books. So because of that, I wanna make some things clear.

Yandere is a portmanteau of two Japanese words. The first is yanderu, which means "to be sick," and the second is deredere, used here for "lovestruck.". As you might put together from these words, a yandere is a character type or AU where a character has an obsessive and possessive side in regards to their crush, ready to use violent and murderous means to maintain an exclusive bond with said crush.

While I interpret this word as "A person bursting with an insane amount of love", some others might write it as "A character being abusive.". I know there's probably more to that but to get my point across. I consider myself a writer of Soft-Core Yanderes, the type to be sickly sweet and gross. Not the Yanderes that are like "I'll beat you half to death for not following my every command." so if you prefer a more physiological or gross Yandere, my books are for you. Of course, there might be a few out layers since certain characters only give me that hard-core yandere vibe.

So, with the nature of what I'm writing, I'd like to say that this book contains mature themes. Things like manipulation, descriptions of pain and or death, sexual themes, and gross or uncomfortable scenes. The only thing I can guarantee that won't be in my writing is violent rape to the MC, it might be mentioned or threatened but I'll never have full-on P in V screaming "No! Stop it hurt!" scenes in my book. I will have overall creepy behavior (stalking, masturbation, sexual themes, smelling things, murder, blah blah blah).

The reason I say this is because I realize when I wrote "The story will have no rape at all." That was me being untruthful. The definition of rape as I see it is "Unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception" The key word is "Sexual Activity" which can mean anything from kissing and grinding to finger play or mouth play. Those are in some of my stories.

So when I say no VIOLENT rape in my stories, I mean Nonconsensual scenes (Non-Con). I don't mean Dubious Consent (Dub-Con) or just plain consent sexual scenes. This is still a Yandere book so if you're effy on dub-con I'd still say stay clear. This is the only HUGE warning I wanted to make my reader aware of, so if you're like me and wanted a kinda "soft" Yandere book. Then my writing is for you! There will still be written warnings in each of the chapters but I'll try and keep it vague so I don't spoil the chapter.

Now onto stuff, I need to say for the brain-dead people in the back. I do NOT support any of these actions of so-called "Yandere" in real life. This is fiction and I believe it should stay this way. I might have some books about real people but that is not me condoning or agreeing with any harassment or stalking toward them. Nor the other way around.

So be sure to separate yandere from reality.

TLDR; I mostly write Soft-Core Yandere, I don't write Violent Non-Con scenes, I don't condone any of the toxic behaviors I write about.

--

I'm pretty much gonna follow the normal progression of the game but with some yandere spice. 

I will pretty much include people as romantic yandere if people simp over them. Not the weird ones, though. The weird ones can be platonic yandere's. Aka Ortho and Trien, possibly Vargas.