[2] Part of your world~

--

Warning: Awkward interaction, (Name) roasting Crowley, Crowley still being oblivious

--

We continued to walk as I sent a few glares at Crowley's head. The hallway we walked down looked very fancy and it kinda made me feel awkward. Like I wasn't meant to be here, which I wasn't to be fair. However, these ceremonial robes I was put in did make me feel a little better about the whole thing. Wait doesn't that mean someone had to change me?

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Grim begin to struggle again for the fifteenth time.

"Almost there, no need to be fussy." Crowley patted Grim's head only making Grim struggle more.

"I don't think-" I was cut off by hearing soft voices coming from two large doors.

"Hey, does anyone know where the Headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." An elegant voice sighed as we got closer to the door.

"Some Headmage he is." A soft tired voice replied.

"Maybe he had a tummy ache?" A chipper voice added to the conversation. At that moment Crowley burst through the door as I gave him a "Really?" look for his dramatic ass.

"I most certainly did not!" Crowley huffed not noticing my stare but Grim did, which made him snicker. I had a feeling Grim and I could get along in some ways.

The room was filled with many people wearing ceremonial robes sitting in what looked to be church pews all facing a floating mirror surrounded by open floating coffins. There looked to be seven groups of pews separated by aisle to walking toward to mirror. It reminded me of the creepy similar room I woke up in, but all of the coffins were closed in that one.

"Cultish," I muttered feeling everyone staring at the Headmage, and a few glancing at me. I couldn't help but start to fidget bashfully.

"Ah, speak of the devil." A red-haired boy said calmly walking over to us. The boy's eyes glanced over to me for a moment before going back to the Headmage.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show up for orientation." The Headmage huffed making me scoff.

"I keep telling-WHoA!" I yelled as Crowley quickly pushed me making me stumble.

"You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." He said quickly pushing me down one of the aisles.

"Keep pushing me Crowley and I'll make you drink your teeth," I whispered yelled to him only making him chuckle. I looked to where I was now seeing I was just where the front pews stopped. I had to walk into the middle of the room and up the small step to this shitty mirror in front of all these people.

"Getter to get on with it," I muttered walking into the middle of the room. I pulled down my hood feeling people's eyes wander at my body, more specifically my face.

I walked up the steps and towards the foreboding dark mirror. I pulled my hand from my pocket and moved it gently over the dark mirror. A face appeared in the mirror making me retract my hand slightly.

"Such a gentle hand, state your name." The voice boomed making me blush slightly at its words. I placed my hand back into its pocket as I stared into the mirror's eyes.

"(Full Name)." I cringe at how ridiculous this whole situation was, I was pretty much talking to The Magic Mirror from Snow White for god's sake.

"(Name)...The nature of your soul is..." The mirror paused as I watched its eyes widen and narrow a few times.