[1] A whole new world~

--

Warning: Crowley being an oblivious asshole, Grim being Grim

--

I felt a rumbling shaking me awake making me open my eyes. I was met with blackness making me panic.

"What the hell?" I muttered as I shifted around, feeling I was in a cramped box. The box rumbled more as I could hear some high-pitched voice talking outside of it. Before I could call out for help, whatever was outside set the thing on fire.

I screamed as blue flames seeped through the cracks of the lid and lit my tiny box. That's when I realized I had nowhere to run so I did the next logical thing. I kicked open the lid. It made a loud thud noise as it fell to the ground, along with me tumbling after it.

I felt my body fall from a great distance before face-planting onto the ground. Pain shot through my body making me groan. I slowly sat up feeling my head spin from the thrashing.

"WHAT!? You ain't supposed to be awake." someone yelled at me as I looked up. I was met with a strange-looking cat. His fur is grey with a white patch on his chest and pink paw pads, and he has electric blue flames blazing from his ears. I gasped at the slight as his blue eyes stared at me.

"A cat?" I muttered staring at the feline.

"The name's Grim! Now gimme your uniform, and be quick about it! Or you'll regret it!" he yelled at me and pounced. For a talking cat, this thing was surprisingly strong as it tried to tear me out of the ceremonial robes.

"Yeah, no! Now get off!" I grunted as I grabbed the thing named Grim by its tail and tossed him across the room. Now that I look at it, the room I was in was strange. There were floating coffins everywhere and that wasn't helping the already creepy ambiance.

"I've seen horror movies, fuck this shit," I said standing up and sprinting out of the creepy room. I was met with long hallways on both sides of me. I took a moment to wonder what happened and where I was but that was quickly cut off as a fireball flew passed my head.

"Come back here human!" Grim yelled recovering from my toss and giving chase. I only gave a quick thought to which way I was supposed to go before quickly sprinting down one of the halls. I looked down at my feet and saw long flowing robes complicatedly embroidered along with black pants underneath. 

At least I wasn't in a full dress, which made it easy to run. Though these fucking stilettos of shoes didn't help either!

Now that I think about it, I don't recognize anything but myself. I couldn't even remember the last few days. I thought tomorrow was supposed to be my first day of school. I even remember getting my uniform ready the night of, but after I fell asleep that night. Everything is a blur after that.

I heard another ball of fire pass by my head making me realize this isn't the time for thinking, it's the time for running!

--

"Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from ME?" Grim yelled at me as I got cornered in a library.

"Damn," I muttered turning towards the strange cat.

"Now, unless you wanna get burned to a crisp, take off that-" Grim was cut off as I watched a figure appear behind him, giving a hard hit on his head.

"Me-YEOW! That hurt! What gives?" Grim groaned in pain as the figure grabbed the cat by the scruff of his neck.

"Consider it tough love." A man dressed as a crow scoffed at the cat. The man in front of me looked strangely familiar but I couldn't place him. I continued to stare as he turned to me.