Part 8

(For you Sleepcloud  Sorry if you don't enjoy it 😅 )

The next day Draco woke up at a very early hour to feed Albus. Yesterday's "situation" caused more problems than solutions, because although Potter had made Albus his food and he stopped crying, no one would stop bothering Draco about little Albus addressing Potter as his guardian. Draco rolled his eyes as he thought of all the awkward conversations that involved little Albus prefering Potter over him. Not only did Draco not believe it at all, but he was mature enough to not let little Albus addressing Potter as his guardian get to him. He knew it didn't guarantee anything . After all, he had said "Papa" to his father when he was a child, and that love and admiration didnt stick around. Draco supposed Harry deserved some sort of moment with Albus since even though he hated to admit it, he was his father. Of course, Draco couldn't let Harry enjoy his moment too much, the moment they both got back to their rooms Draco had reminded Harry that Albus said his name first. Draco laughed a bit as he remembered Harry's excited and happy face turn into a disappointed frown. Serves you right git. Draco thought as he got up.

Draco looked in the mirror, despite every mother he's run into tell him having a kid makes you look worse, and you can barely take care of yourself when you have one, he looked better than before Albus came into his life. He didn't look like a pile of bones anymore, the bags under his eyes seemed to have faded, and his eyes seemed to have more life in them, he looked healthy, happy. Draco allowed himself to smile and let the small emotion of pride and joy wash over him before he heard the familiar cries of Albus and went to feed his other pride and joy.

"Good job Albus" Draco smiled as he watched his son eat his food without a single complaint, Albus clapped as he ate another spoon full of baby food with a smile, Draco smiled as he saw his son enjoy himself.
"Good morning buddy!"
"Papa! Pa! Pa!"

Draco rolled his eyes as he reluctantly looked at the golden boy himself. "Potter." Draco said as he went back to feeding Albus. "Draco~" Potter responded teasingly since he knew using his first name bothered Draco. "Do not call me that." Draco responded as he fed Albus. Harry chuckled and rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms "Sure, I forgot your name can only be said by those that have been chosen by the lord of blondes himself."  "One more word Potter and I swear-"  Albus let out a laugh and began clapping again, clearly amused and thought his guardians were getting along.

"Oh yeah, today I might be in Gryffindor tower all day, my friends want to hangout and an update of what's going on" Harry said as he let Albus play with his fingers. "Why are you telling me? I dont care Potter." Draco said as he threw out the now empty baby food container and washed the spoon. Harry just rolled his eyes again "Well so you know where I am in case you need to drop off Albus, and also so you don't worry if I come back late like a devoted houswife"  Harry said with a smirk. "I am not your houswife." Draco said as he quickly turned around. Harry chuckled before he leaned in a bit and said, "Then stop acting like one Malfoy " they held eye contact for a bit before Harry gave Draco a sly smile and a wink.  Before Draco had the chance to respond, he grabbed his wand, ruffled Albus hair, and walked out the door, with a single "I'll be back by tomorrow!" Followed by the sound of a slammed door. 
"Git." Draco mumbled as he threw a pillow at the now closed door.

*Time skip brought to you by: wow, I used to write like that?-*  

"And then the git just leaves!" Draco exclaimed. "He had the nerve to call me a house wife!"  Pancy raised an eyebrow , "Well, the kid did refer to you as "mama".  "That doesn't magically make me a housewife!" Draco yelled. "Well you did magically get into this situation Dray" Blaise said as he held Albus and let him play with his tie.
Draco rolled his eyes, "Where did Albus even learn that? He was just created when he said it!". "Who knows? He was created through a potion, he probably doesn't follow the same development of other children" Pansy said.