Part 5

Everyone: where have u been?
Me: well-
Everyone: oh wait why do I care? Im just here becuase i had nothing better to do and probably aren't even going to be here next update plus you update at the WORST times.
Me:..........well at least you're honest
-----------------------------------------------------------Draco didn't really know what he should feel sure he's pissed off potter in the past and even got a curse to the chest so he was pretty sure that he didn't need to worry about some chat with potter or even if it turned to violence however those times he wasnt living in a dorm with him that wasn't guarded with a password potter did know and he wasnt shut out by his own "friends" and he sure as hell wasn't sharing a kid with him! So potter was now angry and had complete access to Draco...so this beggs the question........should Draco be scared? Well that depends....what happens when you get the teenager that beat the dark lord angry? Well Draco was about to find out...

-Time skip brought to you by only 3 peeps will be reading this qwq-

It was starting to turn midnight and Draco was starting to get worried although he didn't know why? Was it FOR the golden boy or BECAUSE of the golden boy? He didnt know if he was scared of the golden boy being in trouble or how the golden boy was going to put HIM in trouble but either way his worries revolved around the golden boy...he had just put Albus to bed and was waiting on the couch, a few minutes passed and he realized what the hell was he doing?! If potter came in right now and saw that he was waiting for him it'd be even more humiliating and even worse WHY WOULD HE EVEN WANT TO TALK WITH THE GOLDEN BOY!? As soon as he realized how idiotic this whole thing was he got up and started to make his way to his room before hearing the door creak open

And Draco RAN

Not because he was scared, he knew it was the golden boy and wasnt afraid of what he'd do but just because of the fact that he was NOT going to deal with public humiliation!!

unfortunately for him he tripped on one of the corners while trying to go to the next hallway (has happened to me so many times) and fell head first on the floor causing a bruise on his cheek. He heard chuckling and got ready for a whole humiliating scene but then the smell of fire whiskey filled his nose and suddenly Draco wished that fall knocked him out because he was not going to deal with this cliche ass bullshit....but unfortunately for him he wasn't going to let potter near his son being drunk. so he reluctantly turned his head to tell potter to fuck off and go to his room before he summons a bat but he stopped as soon as he saw potter because not only was potter drunk but his shirt was off and only his tie remained on him so draco being dumb and naive to the whole situation asked a true but dumb question...

"HOW TF DID U GET YOUR SHIRT OFF BUT KEPT THE TIE?! THAT MAKES ZERO SENCE! ALSO WERENT THOSE UR GRIFFINDOR ROBES?! WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!? DONT TELL ME YOU LOST THEM!"

Draco kept lecturing him on his clothes and what he was doing despite  still being on the ground

Harry on the other hand just looked confused...his mind wasn't in order due to all the whiskey Ron told him to drink to calm down he knew he was drunk but didnt really remember some parts of his life but tried to put pieces together as best as he could to not make the situation worse and  since Draco sounded like an angry wife complaining to her husband and he was on the floor but made no move to get up harry assumed that he was his lover and picked him up (bride style) back to the living room.

Now Draco was CONFUSED as to why potter was carrying him until the words "Sweety you're being over dramatic" left potter's mouth this asshole thinks im his wife..............................THE F-

"POTTER PUT ME DOWN! IM NOT YOUR DUMB WIFE THATS THE WEASLETTE! YOUR DRUNK! ITS MAKING YOUR LAST BRAINCELL DISINTEGRATE!"

harry however wasn't listening and didn't like how his lover was referring to him by his last name