part 2

A million thoughts were going through Draco's mind , who threw that spell? Why does this kid look like him? Why is his day getting worse? And why is the whole bloody universe against him now?

"M-mama!" He was pulled out of his thoughts by the small toddler in his arms only to then realize what the toddler just said.

"What did you just call me?!" Draco screamed, scaring the child a bit but quickly went back to his joyful mood.

"Mama!" The child happily repeated making the class suddenly gasp at what this meant.Not only was this kid Draco's and Harry's but it turns out Draco's the girl in the relationship! Some snickered at the thought of the Slytherin prince carrying the golden boy's offsprings, while others just looked horrified . Harry didn't know what the hell to do so he just stood there looking like an idiot.

"Proffessor slughorn we seem to have ran out of healing potions for madam pomfry could you please-" Mcgonagall stopped mid-sentence as he saw the child in Draco's arms.

"O-oh my, um what happened here?"
McGonagall asked clearly shocked trying to look calm but not really succeeding.

"I-i" Draco tried to say something but he was utterly lost for words what was he supposed to say? "Oh you know we messed up a polyjuice potion and now I ended up making a kid with my sworn enemy at only 18"? I think the bloody hell not! He was going to get over this problem or die trying.

"Headmistress as much as I would LOVE to address potters mistakes for making this issue-"

Harry was shocked HIS mistakes? They both made a mistake! he thought bitterly.

"-Im afraid it also concerns me so may I ask to speak in private?" Draco said clearly wanting to get this over with .

"Ah yes um come along Mr.potter,Mr.Malfoy and-"McGonagall stopped ,clearly not knowing which surname to use to address the toddler.
"If you don't mind what is his name?"

"Oh that doesn't matter we aren't keeping it anyways" Draco said with an eye roll.

Harry knew what it felt like to be alone and was clearly furious"Are you mental?! Of course we're keeping it!"

"You mean YOU ARE potter I'm not taking care of a child!"

"Mama!" The child happily repeated still making grabby hands at Draco's hair.

"Are you really going to do this to a child Malfoy?"

Before Draco could respond McGonagall cut in "I know I'm not supposed to be getting involved with your lives but at this sad scenario that may affect this child's future I'm sorry to say that if Mr.Malfoy decides to abandon this child I will no longer look at him as one of my students"  McGonagall said through gritted teeth .

Draco looked at them both then at the child in his arms that had a smile of pure innocence and trust. Was he going to do this to a child? Then he thought about his mother, the ones who don't want to be near him, not having anyone. What was he doing? He thought bitterly he could start new with this kid and he was already going to ruin that too! So taking a sigh and looking at the child one last time he thought of a name.

"AlbusSeverusPotter" he said in one breath but they all heard him(I know that he would've probably said Scorpius but judging by the fact its right after the war he still has his godfather in his mind and naming him after dumbledoor shows his regret for being the reason he died idk thought it fit better :p) the class seemed a bit taken aback as well as Harry but McGonagall simply gave a warm smile.

"Right bring little Albus" she said and quietly walked towards her office with them trailing behind her, and maybe it was just a trick of the light but Draco could've sworn he saw a tear go down McGonagall's cheek and fall to the floor, but he couldn't be sure because as soon as McGonagall turned around to let them in her office she looked fully happy again.

"So now that we're in private I would like for you to tell me exactly what happened" McGonagall said going back to full-serious-headmisstress mode.

"Well-" Draco was stopped by little Albus crying.Draco frowned he never really had much skills when it came to babies maybe he was hungry?
He summoned a baby bottle of milk and put it in Little Albus mouth while gently rocking him back and forth little Albus calmed down and proceeded to drink his milk.Draco breathed a sigh of relief before looking up and seeing a smug look on Harry's face.

"Gee Malfoy no wonder you're the girl in the relationship" Potter said smirking wide.

Draco was about to tell him to shut his mouth but little Albus started to squirm since he wasn't rocking him anymore so he shut up with a huff and continued to rock him back and forth.Harry smirked victoriously.

"Well since Malfoy is um "occupied" he chuckled a bit" I'll explain what happened headmistress."Harry then proceeded to tell her what exactly happened because unlike malfoy he didn't try to make the other look bad....too much.By the end McGonagall was pretty confused but nevertheless decided something had to be done. She meant what she said when she told Draco that if he were to abandon the child she would forever be disgusted with him so she wasnt going to make them leave it and disposing it was out of the question so she came to the only conclusion she had.

"Well we have yet to figure out who dropped that potion and fired that spell at your cauldron obviously with that potion and spell used to make plants grow and with some DNA a child was going to be created but thankfully it isn't much of a threat.so with that being said I'm letting you decide either one of you takes little Albus and keeps him in your dormitory thus having to take him to classes with a silencing charm or both of you can take him and move to the room of requirements with one or the other taking him to classes with a silencing charm."McGonagall finished looking proud of herself for managing this.Immediately both boys said at once.
"I'll take him!"

"Then it's settled! Room of requirements it is! I'll have your things moved please make your way there just think about your new dorm and it should work you can have a free day today to get settled." She said before they nodded and left.
-time skip brought to u by they already made it in-

Then living room was a mix of Slytherin and Griffindor along with three doors that went to their bedrooms obviously the green one was for draco and the red one was for harry while the light gray with a yellow handle was Albus's room who had a little playset on a rug to sit the boy down.

"Well I guess we know what we gotta do now potter" draco said.

"Yeah I'm dying to get some sleep" harry said yawning before feeling a snack at the back of his head .
"What was that for?!" Harry said rubbing his head.

"You idiot! In case you haven't noticed Albus still doesnt have clothes except for my robe wrapped around him! I'm telling you to go find him a onsie while I wait for him to finish his milk!

"Oh sorry"harry said embarrassed before the room took pity on him and gave him a little dino onsie. Draco snatched it out of his hand and put it on little Albus before taking him to his room and let Albus sleep.

 Draco snatched it out of his hand and put it on little Albus before taking him to his room and let Albus sleep