The good feelings never last

I'm going to be honest with you; I have no idea and I don't remember how I got in that situation.

I was in a overly loud party filled to the brim with underaged drinkers and potheads. Someone is getting rawdogged in the other room, someone is definitely barfing all of the shit they consumed, and there's another antisocial loser forced here by their friend smoking cigarettes on the balcony.

I know because I am currently sucking the face off of the second antisocial. Me being the first.

The smell of cheap liquor, nicotine, and hand-me-down cologne originally owned by daddy corrupts my nose. They taste like disappointments and family issues. It was such a questionable turn-on.

Like I said, I had no idea how I got there and why. I just left the huge house for a quick smoke and I saw them looking at me with a bored look in their eye. We shared sob stories after I asked for a lighter that my useless ass forgot and we made the stupid teenage decision to make the fuck out.

They were a hell of a good kisser too for someone who never felt the touch of a real woman.

I was insanely intoxicated. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be kissing this social reject. Weed infested my mind and vodka made my stomach churn. That or the dweeb kissing me was making my stomach feel like I swallowed a bomb.

We only parted our lips to fill our lungs with air again. If I was in the right mindset then, I would have asked for their age first.

"Oh, by the way, I'm 15"

They told me after the morning after they nutted inside of me.

"You're a fucking moron, you know that?"

I was two years older than them.

That's how my relationship with them started.

A relationship that was illegal in every way, shape, and form.