EP 1: NEW YEARS PARTY

•this is in Rue's Narrative like the show •
————————————————————————-
Maddy walked into the party, she finally felt free. Free of Nate, Free of labels, Free of  the pressure. she walked around looking for something to do. she walked outside and met Marie-Janae. Funny enough MJ was smoking weed. "Want some?!" she holds up the blunt infront of Madeline "Thanks bitch" she says smiling as she accepts. Maddy and Marie were like twins. The school's IT girls they called them M&M.

MJ(or Janae)Rivera

MJ(or Janae)Rivera

Marie-Janae(Muh-Ree. Juh-nay) is a mixed Afro latina 18 year old girl who has a passion for dance. as a kid Mj did not have many friends & had terrible social anxiety, She wasnt an only child but she might aswell have been, her 2 sister and her step dad left when she was 8 leaving her to be raised in East highland, California as an only child in a single parent household, it hurt her a lot considering how close she was with her older sister, technically they were twins bc their mom was cheating on her dad and wound up pregnant with twins and two baby daddies, but she didn't hide who their true father were but that also resulted in Mj's dad to divorce her and her sisters dad to take the role of her father, seeing her father occasionally. her awkwardness and anxiety only got worse when she got sexually assaulted by her favorite Uncle at the ripe age of 12 precisely on the day she turned 12. Making her hate her birthday and hate life more than she already did. The worst part is it didn't happen just once but atleast every two weeks for 6 months until her aunt walked in on the horrific event happening. Unfortunately her aunt was not about to believe the truth and got mad at Marie yelling at her and calling her sister in law to pick up "Su desgracia de hija" as she put it. a year later MJ met Maddy, the first person who went out of their way to become her friend, and even when she achieved that goal she went out of her way to always make sure Janae was always comfortable no matter what. Soon Maddy was able to get MJ out of her shell, and become more confident in herself. She even got her to start celebrating her birthday again after a few years.
After The two girls finished smoking, they entered the house once again. Maddy goes to get a drink leaving Mj to wander. after about 6 shots maddy needed to pee. As she waited near the bathroom door, a cute masculine
girl approached her "hey lil ma, i'm Camille. but your fine ass can call me mil" she says standing over Maddy at the height of 6'1. "I'm Maddy, look your cute and all but I really need to piss" Maddy starts banging on the door

 "I'm Maddy, look your cute and all but I really need to piss" Maddy starts banging on the door