Episode 2: NEW YEARS EVE

Mil Star•18

Mil Star•18

Camille Started off life with a relatively normal family, she lived with her mom, her dad her twin sister and her little sister, she was the oldest out of her siblings. Everything was perfect until her dad packed up their stuff and moved to New York for business, but leaving her twin sister and mom. Once she got over the sadness Camille seemed to like New York she made friends relatively fast. and at the age of 10 she recognized her passion for basketball, then at 14 founded her love for women. After he first heartbreak at 15 she got into drugs, finally understanding the real reason her dad had moved. before Mil turned 18 her dad had told her "if anything ever happened take money from the safe, take your sister move back in with your mother" she had no idea her dad was just preparing, she thought he was just being paranoid or speaking hypothetically but just a month after her birthday, her dad was being arrested 2 days before New years. she took enough to take her to California and have a lot left over.

Camille and Aysanae made their way to their airport bracing themselves to see the family they left behind. They board the plane and settle in, waiting for the plane to take off. Aysa opened Apple music and turn on the music putting it on full blast. Mil texts her friend, Ja'Kayla or JT that she was on her way.
—————————————————————————————Camille and her sister got off the plane to see JT, before going to there mom's house they were gonna stay at Jakayla's house, to relax. as they collect their bags Mil texts her friend to see where she at. they walk outside and see the lightskin stud in the car 6 feet away. They haven't seen each other in person since the summer before freshman year."oh my gosh! i haven't seen yo gay ass since 9th grade." JT says chuckling "wassup with u" Mil says "I'm finna pop at a party, y'all tryna slide" she asks as they pack their stuff into the trunk "sure" Mil says as they all get into the car "i guess" Aysa says finally looking up from her phone. "so you wasn't finna say hi to me, damn girl" JT says sarcastically " don't be like that nigga" Aysanae rolls her eyes and hugs her from the backseat "better" "yes" as they drive Camille talks to JT while Aysanae looks around her admiring what she used to call home. after about 40 minutes JT came to a stop in front of a middle-class looking house that reminded them of the house they lived in years ago.

They got out of the car and picked up their bags and walked in the house "okay mil you finna sleep in my room. Aysa you can sleep in the twins room, they out rn but they'll be back soon" she says pointing to the rooms upstairs "okay im finna take a shower" she says walking away towards the room pulling out an outfit, a towel and conditioner before walking into the connected bathroom.

Aysanae steps out the shower and realizes she forgot her underwear and bra in the room. "fuck" she mumbles lowly and walks out the bathroom in a towel. she bends down the towel hanging just below her butt. the door swings open and Aysanae doesn't mind because she knew it was just the twins. she picks up her underwear and bra and makes her way back to the bathroom. after getting dressed in this: