ep 20: recovery

Ramona Isabella Luna Elena Santana-Perez
02•27•22

Ramona rose from her bed and grabbed her phone off her nightstand. she turned it on, screen reading 10:24am. It was a reset day, she needed to declutter and get herself prepared for the week. She got up making her way to her bathroom to cleanse her body.

She got out of the shower, walking to the sink to wash her face. Grabbing a white oversized sweater and brown flared yoga pants paired with white uggs to match her sweater. Placing her glasses onto her face then making a list on her phone.

•tidy up room
•clean bathroom
•do laundry
•wash sheets
•go to target
•restock weed nd bottles

After doing everything she had to in her room, she got in her car and drive to target. looking for some clothes and decor to match the incoming spring season. Then i headed to the gas station and trader joe's before heading back home and setting things into place and putting old stuff in a box to donate next week.

DING!       DING!      DING!

her phone sounds a couple times before she picks it up.
looking down as Maddy, Camille, and Jakayla's name flashed across the girl's screen making her unlock her phone and go into her messages.

Be gay!

Ja
wtm? we bored

Mad dog
idk but im down for whatever

im free after i finish cleaning

Mil
yall didn't even help fr
Ja
useless ass mfers

die.

Ja
is that appropriate Romona?

🙄

Mad dog
lets go to in n' out im hungry

Mil
bet.

alr ill pick you up and we'll meet yall there

Ja
coo

she applied her Versace Bright Crystal perfume to her wrists and neck before gathering her keys, lip gloss, gum, and hand sanitizer before exiting the premises and texting maddy while leaving towards her cousin's house.

when she parked her cousin was not outside so she approached the door before knocking. Her Aunt appeared as the door opened.

"Hola tía. como estas?" (hi auntie. how are you?) she said with a smile painted on her face as she looked at the dark haired woman.

"Hola niña, bien.dios mío,Te estás haciendo tan grande"
(good. my gosh you're getting so big)

"gracias. está lista maddy?" she says lightly laughing. (is maddy ready?)

"MADELINE, TU PRIMA ESTÁ AQUÍ. ¡DATE PRISA! Entra, cariño." (MADELINE YOUR COUSIN IS HERE. HURRY UP! come in baby.) she says pulling the door more open to give the young girl space to enter

"sorry Mina, i couldn't find my shoes. im ready."

"you're okay lovely. lets go"