Episode 4: Out of touch

"hold up, i need to know every detail about your life up until coming back" Mj says excitedly " Cálmate, tenemos mucho tiempo" Camille says to her jittery younger twin while their baby sister chuckles at the pair.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"soooo any boys???" Marie eagerly asks the two. "as you can see im gay and i believe young Aysanae is too young for boys" Mil says confidently as her two sisters laugh " ANYwaysss no, no boys at the moment. what about you hot stuff," Aysa says "boys in this town are BOGUS asf bruhh ong, but when i tell you whhoooo the girls make up fa it, ooohh baby the girls in this town make me melt" Janae starts to ramble as her older sister looks at her in amusement "looks like like f@ggots run in the family" Mil says laughing, making her sisters join her. "i most definitely gotta show yall around though, we gotta make up for lost time" Mj says telling her sister "Qué queréis para almorzar" their mom yells from downstairs. "Nada, voy a sacarlos a almorzar y ponerlos al día, te quiero, mami" Mj states yelling back before continuing in a lower tone "okay yall im finna get ready and meet yall downstairs, then we'll go out" she finishes.
______________________________________

At lunch
The three sisters had decided to eat at In N Out because they don't have it in the East coast. They walked in and ordered their food, then proceeded to sit at a table. "so how was the Big Apple" Marie says "ghetto as FUCK" the youngest sister replies swiftly "but it was cool over there and its a fun place to live" Mil says finishing off her sisters sentence. "3 double doubles, two animal fries and one reg fries" the server came up to us putting our food on the table, before asking us for anything else then leaving. The trio continued their conversations for an hour and a half before leaving the fast food Restaurant. "I missed In N Out sooo much bruh" Camille says as they get back in the car.
.......................................................................................
MEANWHILE......

Maddy was stuck in the Emergency Room, waiting on her boyfriend/Ex- boyfriend (at this point i've stopped caring) alone as she told Cassie and Mckay to go home. parts of Maddy felt guilty not because Nate was in pain but because she didn't feel bad. Subconsciously Maddy knew he deserved it and she all though she looked very worried she was glad it happened, maybe it would knock some well needed common sense into him. "Family of Nathaniel Jacobs" a lady in a white coat came out and announced before proceeding to walk us to his room "he has a severe concussion, he has been awake for about 10 minutes he has been going in and out of consciousness since them, hes a bit tired so i recommend letting him rest and by the evening he will be able to go home, but he MUST keep it very easy; dim lights minimal screen time not too much movement or he will get dizzy and quiet environments" She says before opening the door to his room. As Maddy looked at Nate she had been studying his presence and admiring the fact that he was quiet for the first time in years. While Nate was dreaming about the one and Only, Cassie Howard.

short chapter. sorry but I felt bad for delaying this chapter for so long it took me so long to write this because I had no motivation and severe writers block so hope y'all niggas, crackers whatever you are enjoyed. i'm working on the next chapter so expect more because I'm going to try very hard to keep up with this shit now.