Chapter 1: The Beginning

Bardley Simpson as Sam

What will you do when the pack were you are a member, that should treat you like a friend or family. But they DON'T, they treat you like garbage, they looking at you like pest or dirt in their surroundings.

That's how they treating I right now for the past 5 years. They think I am a murderer, they don't say it in my face but I can feel it, okay sometimes they tell it to me when the Alpha is not around. Before they would just punch me, even if I didn't do anything wrong to them, but just passing by to the hallway of the house. Or I was just going to the dining room or in the living room, everywhere when no Alpha is around. They would push me to the stair, stab me at my back and try to drown me on the toilet bowl, kick me to the stomach they only stop when they saw me coughing blood. For awhile bullying stopped because the Alpha of this pack learn about it and he punished the people who treated me bad. But they still do it, but not where you can see the bruises in my body.

Oh yeah where's my manners. My name is Sam Martin, 15 yrs old turning 16 in 3 days, with a big round violet eyes with glasses, curly hair and 5'5 tall. I live in the pack house now because my parents died from rogue attacked 5 yrs ago. My pack members and the Beta blame it on me why my parents died and from the rogue attack. How can they blame a child from the attack and from the killing of your parents? Why? I don't know...

And here I am in my room; my whole body is still painful for what happen yesterday. I heal slower because I didn't shift yet, at the age of ten I should have phase but that never happen. I was so devastated when it didn't happen. I ask it to my parents, before they died, before the attack. I ask if I was a real wolf, they said I was because my mother gave birth to me and she is a wolf my father too, so I have the genes of a wolf. But how come I didn't shift yet? Up until now...

And five years ago I have very three close friends, they always protect me from the bullies in our school. I was the shy and small one in that group. Whenever I go they are always at my side or at my back protecting me, they fight for me, they cheer me up when I was sad, when I was happy they are happy for me too. But now those three very close friends that I have before.. they are gone now because of that tragedy, in just a snap of a finger my parents and my friends are gone now. They fade away like a bubbles floating and start popping one by one around me.

My only family in this house is my uncle and his mate, but they are not always here, they have a work outside this pack..

My trance was cut when I startled someone banging in my door."What are you still doing here you FAGGOT?!!" Our future Alpha says his name is Logan James Knight, 6'4, 17 turning 18 in a couple of days, short black hair and his eye color is silver. All unmated girls are all fighting for his attention, while the boys treat him like a god. He is one of my close friends before with Connor and Chase his future beta and his best friend, now I was their enemy, their punching bag. Except Chase, he stay beside me, he didn't believe on what others says, he chose to believe in me. But I don't want Chase and Logan fight because of me, so I let go Chase. I told him to chose Logan not me, I don't want him be like a punching bag like me or bullied in this pack or in our school. I told him that he could talk to me through text (in his phone contacts my name is Samantha) or he could talk to me when no one is looking around. Sometimes he would visit me in the middle of night when everyone in this pack is sleeping. He would asked me immediately about my injuries that I get, he always bring a medical kit to clean my bruise. After that we would talk about everything till 4 in the morning, but he doesn't know that Logan is one of the reason I have many bruises in my body. He is my secretly best friend.

And I'm not gay. They are the one who think I'm gay. They assume it that because my uncles are gay they think that I'm gay also.

"What your also deaf now?! Open the door now!" he bang the door again and I heard him curse. I immediately stand up open the door, once I open the door he punch me hard in the stomach I curled and groan in pain. When this agony going to stop?