Chapter 23: From Now On, You're Mine

Don't kill meee? I'm sorry for not update immediately. I have another excuse, 1st: Exam 2nd: We had school trip and went to Canada!! And I finally saw the  Niagra Falls! I'm going to tell you a secret *whispers* my knees literally went into jelly when I saw the falls, why? because I GOT SCARED! Don't get me wrong the falls is soooo beautiful, what made me so scared is the thought that I might fell. I'm Acrophobia :p

Anyway, I do hope you like this chapter. 

Picture of Mr. Walter of Aleksei

Logan POV

He send him a flower, Connor send him a bouquet of flowers. And there was attaché letter on it.

"Can you please sit down your making me dizzy." Chase snapped.

I gave him a glare and continue pacing back and forth. We should have the talk but this happen. My blood is boiling from anger, I'm so livid and I wanted to punch Connor so bad. It's says on his letter that he's coming to get him and no one can stop him.

The bouquet was delivered when our visitors left our pack and Aleksei was place to his room. When Connor planning to get him? But I would never let it happen, over my dead body. Aleksei's family requested to us that when Aleksei woke up, no one should say a word to this incident to him, which we promised to them.

"Rogues!" My father shouts through our pack link.

We immediately run out to my room and join everyone to defend and protect our pack. While we're concentrating to our fight and eliminating these stupid rogues, this person shouted that made my whole body runs cold and stop from fighting. What she said?

"Rogues took away Aleksei."

My nightmare instantly came true.

"What the fuck are you still doing there?! Let's follow them!" Chase shouted through our link which made me snap. I nod my head to him and start to chase those fucking rogues with Elder Cameron and his other brothers. Leaving my father and the others to protect our pack.

I'm going to kill you Connor if you ever lay your fingers to him.

"Fuck! They threw us sleeping gas!" Chase shouted meters away in front of me. I immediately stop inhaling.

"Don't smell it!" I say, which is too late because the moron fell on ground sleeping. Chase! You fucking moron! I'm going to kick your ass when I came back.

Soon enough I heard the other followed him, what the fuck?! It's only me and Elder Cameron now. Okay I guess it's only me now who can follow those rogues because the Elder stop and shift to human form.

"Save him." He said I nod my head and he fell on the ground. I run faster as I could to follow those fuckers. I send a message to my father to come and help Aleksei's brother's whose sleeping on the ground. After that I concentrated from running.

I don't know how long I've running, but I finally see these fuckers. Aleksei still sleeping while one of them carrying him to the back, and Connor is not with them; I guess they asked them to kidnap Aleksei.

I growl loudly to get their attention and make them stop; of course they did because I'm the only one who's following them and they are six of them; so they have the fucking guts to fight with me. I'm going to show you how mad I am, you fuckers! You only just took someone that belongs to me.

I rush and lunge to the brave one who attacked me first, which he failed and defeated. And because we are growling loudly to each other, we woke him up and he is very pissed. He stands up from the ground; his eyes and nose are flaring with anger. Goddess he looks so hot, scratch that he's fucking hot!