Chapter 15: Liquor Chocolates

I don't know if it's true or not. But they say when you eat too much of liquor chocolates you'll get drunk. I asked my mom and dad about it but they have a diff. answers and they left me in the kitchen debating about it. XD. I google it, some say it's true and some say it's not. Anyway high way, here is the next chapter I hope you like it.

GIF of Bradley Simpson as Aleksei

Logan POV

I'm sitting into the far corner of the living room, why? Because I don't want to talk to anyone right now. And everyone knows it, when they try to come to my direction I would glare or growls at them to back off. Yes, I'm definitely in a bad mood! I'm the most fucking idiot in the whole wide world. Last night, in the middle of the night to be exact...

When I was closing my room that Jennifer left it ajar, I saw Aleksei pass by my room. No, more specifically I saw his teddy bear's feet, I just peek my head to make sure it was him. At first I don't know what to do; I just paced to my room for a couple of minutes. When I finally made up my mind I followed him... to the kitchen. I saw his bear first sitting in the chair in the dining area. Then him in front of the opened refrigerator, he is looking something inside. I clear my throat to get his attention but he didn't hear me. I tried it again but this time I made it louder. What his reactions? Cute... very cute. His eyes became wide when he saw it was me.

I asked him what he was doing; he tilted his head and scratched his head as he answered my question. Then he asked "Hmm, what about you?" Then I remember. Up close he is more like a doll. His violet eyes are wide open, but there a hint of tiredness; his lips are moist and red, his eyelashes are thick and long, what girls would like to have. I wonder how his skin feels like. Is it soft and smooth? Will he let me touch his skin? My daydream was cut when I remembered he asked me a question.

Instead of apologizing to him what I blurted out in my stupid mouth is water. Water! Can you believe it?! He said sorry and made way for me, but I stopped him. I told him I can wait and but the truth is to think my next move.

He took out the cartoon of milk and poured a decent amount into the glass. He put back the cartoon of milk to the refrigerator and step aside to make way for me. He then suddenly sneeze, I thought he was sick again. When he took a step forward to me my heart beats faster and became nervous on his sudden move. And he sneezed again; he told me frankly that I stink! I looked at my shirt, I turn around and I smell a fucking cum, my cum. And because I was stupidly in a hurry I didn't look at the shirt that I picked up and the shirt that I'm wearing was the one that I used to wipe away the evidence that I did with Jennifer!

I'm deadly sure last night my face is totally red from embarrassment.

Then I startled when he tugged my shirt and he asks me shyly, if I could help him to take a box cookies from the cabinet for him, which I say yes. My world stopped for a seconds when he smiled brightly at me, his smile is really beautiful and if you look at him closely there's a hint of dimple on his right cheeks and he also have a pearly white teeth. My assessment in his futures was cut when he told me, that he would just do it by himself. I stop him again and took the cookies from the cabinet.

When I gave the box cookies he smiled at me again, I asked him about his brothers limiting him from chocolates. Before he answered me he pouts at me, which is very cute at him. He told me that cookies are exempted. He thanked me for helping him out and starts to walk away.

But my stupid mouth blurted stupid words again. I said You're Beautiful to him instead of wait. He turned around and asked me confusedly on what I just said and me again instead of apologizing to him, I told him: to have a beautiful night.