Chapter 17: I Forgot Him

Heellloooo! I'm back. I'm sorry for not updating too soon, like I promise to someone. I have a legit reason, I was in the hospital for only four day because of hay fever sooo I'll stop ranting let you guys read this chapter. Ehe...

Picture of Nick Bateman as Cameron

Aleksei POV

I'll tell you something; this is the first time I went to this mall. The only places that I go here before is my secret place, my high school friend house; JT's house to be specific and lastly my room. But mostly I'm in my room hiding from my bullies. These three places are my safe haven, my sanctuary, whenever I was in these places I forgot everything that's happening in my life, the fear and the loneliness.

"Is he your brother or father?" The sales lady suddenly asked to me. Her name is Lindsey; I think she has the same age of Mickey.

"My brother Miss Lindsey, why?" I asked and I look to my brother's direction he is now currently talking to someone on his phone. He is five feet away from me and he always makes sure that I'm always at his sight. He doesn't want to happen again the last time when I went to the mall with them. Yeah, I got lost in to the mall before.

"Hmm, does he have a girlfriend or wife?" She shyly asked and put her stray hair behind her ears. Then she took out the shoes into the box and try put it into my foot.

"No, I can do it." I say to her as I move away my foot to her.

"It's okay. It's our job to help our customers." I just pouted on what she said and let her do it. But seriously, I can do it by myself.

"To your question, my brother is single." Her face lightens up when I answered her question. "And he prefer to be single for life" And her face became suddenly sad.

"Oh that's sad." She replied to me as she gently put the other pair of shoes in my other foot.

"It is? I'm single too but I'm not sad. And he has me, our family and we love him to death."

She chuckles to me. "You're so sweet and cute, your parents are lucky to have you. And you brother is handsome and hot. Your parents have good genes.

"I'm not cute; cute is only for girls, but thanks anyway." I shrug at her and she just smiles at me and shake her head. "You like my brother?" I asked suddenly which her face became suddenly red.

"Wh-what?"

"Your face suddenly became sad when I told you that my brother preferred to be single. And now your face is so red, are you okay though?" I titled my head as I asked her.

"I-I'm okay you just surprise me to your question." She said but her face is still red, is she embarrass?

"Little Cloud, are you okay? Sorry for leaving you for a couple of minutes." My brother said to me as he takes a sit beside me.

"I am, but I think miss Lindsey is not, look at her; her face is so red." I nod my head to miss direction.

"Why indeed. Are you okay miss?" My brother asked worriedly and tries to touch her forehead but she stands up immediately.

"I-I I'm okay sir. I-is hmm, Is there anything that I can still help you? If not the counter is over there." She squeaked and shyly glances at our direction again.

"Are you okay with your shoes?" My brother asked me as he combed my hair back; I gave him a nods and smile as a replay to his question.

"Do you need anything else?" He asked again.