Chapter 10: You slap me... She will bitch slap you

I'm glad that you guys like the story. Thank you so much! From the bottom of my heart. Here is the next chapter. I hope you like it :) Enjoy reading don't forget to vote and comment, see you at the next chapter. Thank you :)

Picture of Jessica Stam as Raven

Aleksei POV

I stir from my slumber when I feel the cool breeze of the air. I open my eyes and saw that I wasn't in my room, I turn to side but I was greeted by the sun passing through by the open window. I immediately close my eyes and put arms to cover my eyes.

I'm not in the hospital again right? I slowly open my open to see, to confirm.

As I open my eyes, the ceiling color is white, okay don't panic, I look at wall color it is color white also, okay I'm starting to panic right know, I look around the room and there is a dresser at the side beside on it is a study table, ok I'm not in the hospital. That's good, but where am I?

I sit up and think about what happen yesterday.

I wake up on Sean shoulder while he gently trying to lay me down on the bed and then I ask him what time it is, he said it was already 5:30 in the afternoon. I ask him where the others are. He said: "They are in a meeting right now with Alpha Robert."

"Did anyone in this pack recognize me?"

"I think the Alpha recognize you and a guy name Ken, recognize you. Do you know him? He is staring at you intently while you are sleeping." He asked

"No, only few people I know in this pack. I always lock myself in my room to hide from my bullies." I said sadly as look at him, I saw anger in his eyes and his jaw is clench.

"No more hiding from now on, you can now defend yourself and you have us." He ruffled my hair.

My family went to my room and I ask them immediately on what they discussed in the meeting. They told me on what they talked about and plans; starting tomorrow we will train them at 6:00 in the morning so we need to rest earlier-

So tomorrow is now and today is the start of the training and I'm one of the trainers... I look at clock and its 6:15! I'm late already in the first day! I immediately went to the bathroom and do the thing I need to do. I'll take a bath later. I change my clothes to sweat pants and white t-shirt; I pick up my shoes and rush down to the stair.

"Whoa whoa, careful no running in the stairs you might fall, Little Cloud" Cameron reprimand in the kitchen door talking to someone.

"I'm sorry, I need to go to training ground immediately." I say hurriedly as I run pass him.

"How about your breakfast?!" He ask loudly as he follow me to the entrance.

"Later, after the training I'm already late." Shout at him when I was out the house.

I can't believe it, first day of training I'm late, I shouldn't have read that book. Ok blame the book, Aleksei.

I stop when I saw the training ground; I will see them, again. And Him, I will see his face again; I'm I really ready to see him? I'm starting to get nervous, what will they do if the saw me or they're reaction. Will they listen to me, when they know I'm one of the trainers?

Ok if I didn't move now I wouldn't know their reaction, right? I'm one of their trainers, so what. I have change, I'm stronger now. I'm not that boy who hides in the corner. I have a family now a big family, and I'm not alone anymore, I have them. And I don't need him.