Chapter 13: He is Sick?

Hi Everyone here is the next chapter, enjoy reading :)

Sorry for typo errors and wrong grammar.

Logan POV

Yesterday morning they raided us again but thanks to goddess no one died, our members only got wounds and broken arms. What made my jaw drop when Aleksei fights with them; he skillfully and gracefully killed the rogues that blocked his way for rescuing the children. He didn't even phase! Chase was right he is deadly, when we have training he demonstrate us how to use knives and guns. I'm so amaze on how he teaches us how to fight in human form and made me irritated, when he chose Ken to be his training partner. The idiot was so happy when Aleksei called him. I don't even know why I feel this stupid feelings, I don't even know what it is! And my eyes always follow him whenever he goes.

After that sudden raid, Aleksei fainted from exhaustions, we thought he got injured or worst. My whole body runs cold when I saw him fell down on the ground and that's the second time that made me scared in my whole entire life and made me totally confuse.

So far we are in a meeting room and I was getting bored, we've been here for almost 4 hours and but we made a little improvement, the trackers found traces of our enemy the former beta of our pack, the killer of my mother.

We have in this room are the three Elders, our trainers except for Aleksei and Mike; I don't know where they are at this moment. This is the other reason why I can't concentrate to this meeting, they are not here! My mind is making a lot of scenarios for the two of them. I wanted to punch something from irritation. Chase nudges me at my side to get my attention.

"Are you okay? You look like wanted to murder someone." He ask but I just rolled my eyes to him, I don't want to talk to him I might snap at him.

"Let's take a break and wait for Maxx so we can hear some suggestions from him." Elder Fern said and he stretches his body, groan when his bones make a pop up sound.

"You're getting old Fern." Elder Lucas tease.

"Shut up Lucas you are older than me." Elder Fern countered which made us chuckles when other Elder huff at him.

I wonder where Aleksei is and what was he's doing right now? One time we stumble each other in the hallway. I tried to talk to him but I got tongue tied when I look at his eyes. He looks at me for a few seconds and left me alone in the hallway. I so badly wanted to punch myself after that incident.

As on cue the boy that I was thinking about enters the room, he is sweating and if you look at him properly, he is very pale and he is wheezing.

Is he sick? We wolves don't get sick immediately, we have high immune system. Maybe he run around the forest and went here immediately when he learn about the meeting. But we it started 4 hours ago, so maybe not.

So why is he looking like that?

As he enters, Elder Cameron stands up and rush to his side. He asks him what the matter is and asks if he is alright. Of course he's not alright! One look from his face you could tell that he is not. Before Aleksei could answer, his ever annoying bodyguard came rushing to the room. His family in this room immediately stood up to their chair, my father, me and Chase do the same thing. The atmospheres in this room immediately change.

"What happen, Little Cloud?" Elder Cameron asks and he look to Mike and ask. "What happen to him?" He put his hand in on his forehead.

"It's cold, Cammy" His voice is hoarse and he coughs.

Cammy? This is the first time I hear him call his brother like that. Cold? What's happening to him?

"You are really an idiot."