Hero Involvement

3rd person POV:

A few months passed since Izuku's arrival as a member of the Demon Slayer Corps with his missions and successes reaching the leader and high ranking members of the Corps. However, a similar thing can be said on the demon's side. Currently right now, a rather fancy dressed man can be seen walking towards a city in the dead of night down the side of an alley. A couple of thugs are around with them looking at him with greed.

"Hey pal, you look a little lost. Want us to point you in the right direction?" A thug with spikey blond hair and a tan tint to his skin holding a more lean build asked as the man continued walking. "What's wrong? Your head as sick as your skin looks?" This comment stopped the man to look around and see the thug as well as three others. One that was rather large and obese looking that was bald, a bulky man with black hair in an army cut, and a scrawny guy that had longer dark hair with grey streaks in it. "Why don't you do us a favor and just-" Without hesitation, the man used the back of his hand to send the spikey haired thug into the side of a building, crushing his skull and turning his brain to mush as the indent of the man's backhand was seen on the thug's skull a few inches in.

"WHY YOU!" The portly man went next for an attack for the man to dodge with little to no effort and kick him fast enough nobody could see the large man before he came crashing down with the lower half of his body ripped apart up to his ribcage.

"I got ya now, freakshow-" The bulky man tried to punch the man from behind for his fist to be flicked away with his hand shattered. "AAAAHHHHH!!!!" The built man fell to his knees before having his head slammed into the cement ground, indenting it and giving a swift death to the victim.

Now scared for his life, the scrawny man began backing away to fall to the ground with the man staring him in the face. "Tell me something, does something about my complexion make me look sickly?" The man's eyes turned blood red with slits to indicate he was a demon. "Do I look not long for this world?" In fear for his life, the thug shook his head while shaking. "Do not misunderstand. I am so close to perfection that it is only a matter of time. Allow me to show you the fruits of my near perfection."

Putting his finger on the thug's forehead, he felt absolute fear before the finger pushed deep into his head with little difficulty to force immense pain to flow through the thug's mind. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Giving you my blood allows your body to alter and reform to try and fit my image. However, the human body cannot contain this process of far too much is instilled in a single moment." The veins on the thug's body began to be shown with his flesh starting to bulge. "As we speak, your organs are beginning to shut down with your cells beginning to alter and forcibly die off from the rapid change. Soon enough, your sight, breathing and hearing will begin to falter and all you shall feel is absolute agony as your body begins falling apart on the outside." As he spoke, the thug started to become misshapen with his flesh falling apart as it desperately tried to hold him together. "In the end, you'll be nothing but what once was." The thug tried to hold his hand out for help before it fell apart and the remains of his body became a mesh of cells, flesh and blood that once was a human. The man stood up and turned to be met by a demon who held horns perturbing out of his forehead and wrists as well as a tail fitting that of a classic image of the devil.

"Lord Kibutsuji." The demon spoke, addressing the man as Muzan Kibutsuji.

"I have a task for you. I'd like you to take these humans and use them to lure out the Demon Slayer Corps to help find a specific Demon Slayer. You will know who he is when you see unkempt dark hair, green eyes that turn red such as a demon's. However, I do not want you to kill him. Bring him to me when you find him alive. If need be, you are free to rip his limbs apart if you cannot do it peacefully."