Upper Moon

3rd person POV:

Izuku and Shinobu ran out of the village into the direction that the smith told them the demons were spotted. The area was a dense forest with minimal ability to se far in the distance. "This is going to be difficult if we can't see them. Izuku. Can you use your Blood Demon Art to find it?"

Izuku tried to sense it, but for some reason couldn't. "I'm sorry, I can't sense a demon anywhere near here."

"Then did it leave the area-"Shinobu stopped and attacked a monster that was going for Izuku with him turning immediately to see what looked like a giant fish with a pot on it's back.

"The hell is this thing?" Izuku questioned as the fish creature began getting up with Shinobu's attack seeming to do nothing to it.

"Whatever it is, it isn't a demon."

"Then let's just decapitate it before it causes more problems." Izuku went right for it's head to have it sever before standing to the side of it. "That should do it." However, Izuku's belief was incorrect as the fish monster got back on it's feet as if it wasn't harmed in the slightest. 'What!?' It regenerated it's head before going to devour Izuku. But just as he was, the young Demon Slayer jumped up to notice the abnormal pot sticking out of it's head. 'If beheading won't work and it regenerates, then maybe the pot is the trick.' He pulled his blades up before using a Breathing Technique. "Cursed Breathing, 3rd Form: Heaven's Black Lightning!" The sound of thunder came to the area before the fish monster finally stopped and broke apart.

"Seems this thing is some kind of Blood Demon Art. Since it's not a demon, my powers can't do anything to it. Then maybe having the pot get damaged enough would work with my blade." Shinobu glanced at Izuku to see him looking at the blades. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm just worried about taking these guys on."

"The blades aren't made for you, so it might be a little more difficult for you to take on anyone. Just be careful when you have to use your Breathing Styles."

"Right." Both of them went in two different ways for more ground to be covered. As this was happening, a rather abnormal being came out of a pot on a tree to smile.

"Well this is quite intriguing. A Hashira who's own Breathing Techniques damage his own blades. My creative juices are just exploding at the seems trying to think of what I could do to make him suffer and become a masterpiece."