Hold Out

3rd person POV:

Izuku ran as fast as he could towards the camp in hopes to minimize casualties, if any , as low as possible. "Karasu. I need you to get whatever Demon Slayers are in the area to report here. If you can find a Hashira, mention to them that there is a member of the 12 Kizuki here."

"Understood." Karasu flew above the tree line to find any able allies.

Coming out of the forest towards the trail to the camp, Izuku was met with multiple demons holding an exact resemblance to one another. "Let me guess, a Blood Demon Art that allows you to clone yourself."

"Smart. Thanks to my power, I can clone myself as many times as I want, equal to the amount of humans I have consumed." The demon began talking with its clones continuing.

"Our job is to stop you, Hashira."

"And thanks to our numbers."

"We will kill you. Not Lower One."

"And when we do, WE SHALL BECOME-" Izuku cut the one clone off by slicing it's head off.

"Bla, bla bla, bla bla. I've heard this monologue a hundred times. Can we just cut to the chase where I start fighting you."

The demon clones began to get enraged to charge at Izuku. "YOU DAMNED BRAT." They encircled Izuku for him to smirk.

'Too easy.' In a spiral motion, Izuku began attacking every clone within his range. "Cursed Breathing: Fourth Form. Nightwind Current Slash!"

At camp

The members of the camp continued their onslaught against the seemingly endless hordes of demons. Though they were outnumbered and clearly outmatched, everyone had fought for everything they could. "AAAHHH!! I'M GONNA DIE!" Mineta was cornered by a demon before it was grabbed by Aizawa's scarf to hold it's neck in view.

"URARAKA!"

"Right!" Ochako came over to use Wind Breathing to slice the demon's neck and save her classmate. "Mineta! You ok!?"

"I...*hic* I." He immediately jumped to Ochako and tried to hug her. "I THOUGHT I WAS A GONER THERE!" He was immediately smacked by the handle of her sword.

"GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER! WE HAVE A TON MORE LEFT!"

"And I'll be happy to slit your pretty little neck!" A demon came towards the two with Pixiebob encasing it in earth.

"I can't hold him for long! Do something!"

"Love Breathing: Fourth Form. Cat Love Shower!" Momo flipped into the air and began repeatedly slicing the area for the demon to lose it's head and a few others. 'Good thing I asked lady Kanroji for a blade similar to here's to train with.' "*pant* *pant* How many more do you hear, Ochako!?"

"I still can't count how many. It's like there's no end to them." Todoroki began freezing some for both girls to slice off their heads before having to stop from chest pains. 'Dammit. I can't stop here.'

"What's wrong!?" Aizawa questioned for Momo and Ochako to have extreme difficulty breathing.

'I...can't breathe.' They tried to get air in their lungs with it not working to force everyone to cover them. It was at this point, Bakugou picked up Momo's original sword to attack a demon.

"BAKUGOU! DON'T!"

"IF THESE THINGS DIE FROM THIS SWORD, THEN I'LL MAKE SURE THEY STAY DEAD!" The ash blond ignored his teacher's warnings for him to swing down at a frozen one's neck. "NOW DIE!" As he attempted this, it only went skin deep, not even getting close to the bone. "THE FUCK!?"