UA

Izuku POV:

Arriving at the school, I was met with several people walking in wearing the same uniform. Looking at my own as well as the fact I couldn't hold my swords on me, I felt...kinda different. I've been used to the strange looks people gave me when I would walk around to I wouldn't say miss it, but feel different now that it's not there. 'I guess this is part of blending in. Make yourself look absolutely no different than the people here.' I started walking in and going directly towards the principal's office. 'From what the information I had told to me, I should meet with principal Nezu first and introduce myself. From there, a set of pro heroes who's also teachers here will explain to me the matter at hand as well as what I'm going to do.'

I kept walking before I bumped into a girl and knocked her on the ground. "Sorry. I wasn't paying attention."

"Don't worry

"Don't worry. I wasn't really looking where I was going either." I helped her up before she introduced herself. "My name's Ochako Uraraka. Nice to meet you."

'Uraraka. That's one of the girls I'm here to protect.' "No worries. My name's Izuku Midoriya. I hope you didn't get hurt."

"I'm good. Thanks for asking." She smiled at me before I started heading off. "Hey, what class are you in?"

"Hero course. First year class A."

"Wait, but I thought the classroom was the other way?" I turned around before answering the girl.

"I gotta talk to principal Nezu first thing. He asked me to speak with him before school starts."

"Ok. Don't be late for the first day. That's not something you'd wanna do." She ran off with me smiling before turning to head off.

As I walked through the school, I began using my senses that I've honed as a Demon Slayer to get a good read on the school as a whole. I couldn't find any trace of a demon killing anyone, however there was a slight trace of demonic energy that was in the school. Almost as if a demon was here recently, but isn't anymore. It was strange, but somethig I had to find out soon before one of the students actually became a victim. I found myself in front of the principal's office to knock on the door. "Enter."

I opened it to see some kind of small rodent in a suit behind a desk as well as three faces of pros I haven't seen in a long time. "I take it you're the principal of the school?"

"Yes. It's nice to meet you Mr. Midoriya. My name is Nezu and I am the principal here."

"I see." 'Their principal is a mouse?' I glanced at the pros to smirk. "Eraserhead. Present Mic. Midnight. I see you three haven't changed since I last saw you."

"Do we know you?" Midnight asked for me to think of how to answer her.

"You probably would remember me if I said this. *ahem* It's nice to meet you again, prostitute lady." Mic began busting out laughing with Eraserhead holding back the urge to laugh.