Sleepover

It's 7.30 so I should get ready for the boys. I make my way over to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

Once I'm done I walk over to my closet. I have a hard time deciding what to wear. I eventually pick some black shorts and a black sweater. I do my hair in a high ponytail. And put on a little mascara.

Once I'm done I hear a loud knock on the door. I open the door. And I see two happy faces. "Hey, guys!" I greet Daniel and Lando. "Hey, Kim!" I step aside so they can come in. Once I want to close the door I see Mick jogging towards the room. So I leave the door open.

"Heyy Kimmie!" I laugh. "You know I hate when you call me that." He laughs. "I know!" We make our way towards the living room where Lando and Daniel are spread out on the couch. Mick goes to sit in front of them and I take a seat in the love seat.

"Where's Kevin?" Mick askes. "I have no idea, normally he's the one always on time." Lando agrees. "I'll give him a call." Just when Lando pulls out his phone there's a knock on the door. I open the door. "Just in time! We almost send out missing posters." I say to Kevin.

We make our way to the living room. He takes a seat next to me on the love seat. "What took you so long?" Daniel asks. Kevin shrugs his shoulders. "Nothing important." I decide not to go in further. "What movie were watching?" I ask. "Spiderman marathon?" Lando asks. We all agree.

We enjoy each other's company while watching the movie. It's been a while since we all hung out together like this. I look around smiling when I see the people I care most about spread in my living room.

"What are you thinking about?" I look to my side to see Kevin looking at me. "I was thinking about how long it was since we hung out like this." He nods. "It's been a while." He looks in front of him, by the frown on his face I can see he's worried about something. "What's wrong?" He looks back at me. "I'm just scared I'll mess up.." I give him a reassuring look. "Don't worry, you'll do great!" He smiles. And we both look at the tv again.

A couple of hours later, the last movie ends. Were just chatting at the moment. "You remember when Mick fell in that mud pool.." The guys are busy talking about embarrassing moments of each other. I don't listen. My heads at the race. Well more at the boy next to me. I just want to make sure he knows he has nothing to worry about and that I'm there for him. although I don't know how to do that yet.

"Kim, you're listening?" I look up to see all the boys looking at me. "Sorry, what did you say?" They all start laughing. "Where were your thoughts?" Lando asks. I shrug it off. "Nothing important. Just a little tired." "Let's get to bed then. Tomorrow race weekend starts and we all could youse a good night of sleep." We all agree with Daniel. "Where do we sleep?" Mick asks. Right, almost forgot about that.

"Two of you can share the guest room. And two of you could take my room. I'll sleep on the couch." Mick shakes his head. "You're not sleeping on the couch! I'll take the couch." "Lando and I could share the guest room?" Daniel says. "Fine with me," Lando says.
"You're okay with sharing a bed with me?" Kevin asks. I nod. "Yeah, no problem." Although I'm freaking out on the inside. We slept together as friends multiple times. But why does it feel different this time?

"Night guys!" "Night Kimmie!" I laugh. I make my way to my bedroom followed by Kevin. "I'll change in the bathroom," I say. He nods. I grab myself some sleepwear and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I take off my clothes and put on a big oversized shirt.

Once I'm done I make my way back to my bedroom. I knock on the door. "Kev, is it okay if I come in?" He doesn't answer. I just open the door and walk inside. I look up to Kevin standing naked. "Kev!" I yell. He turns around. I quickly close my eyes. "You didn't knock.." I sigh. "I did.." "Oh sorry." "Don't worry, just put on some clothes" a few seconds later he tells me it's safe to open my eyes. He's standing in front of me with a pair of black boxers.

"Better?" I nod. "Yeah, let's get to bed." I make my way over to my side of the bed. I see that Kevin is checking me out. "Like what you see?" I ask. He blushes. "Sorry.." I shrug my shoulders. "No problem!" I get in bed and lay down beside him.

I close my eyes but I can't seem to fall asleep. I keep thinking about what just happened. Was Kevin checking me out? Does he like me? No stop thinking like that! You're just friends. I need to get myself together.

I feel Kevin shifting over in the bed. Before I know what's happening I feel his arms wrapped around me. Did this just happen? I snuggle closer and fall asleep.

---

Author's note:

This is so cute!
I love how they both like each other. But don't know it yet.

To make sure ur not confused. Daniel knows Kevin likes Kim.
And Mick knows Kim likes Kevin.

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote for this chapter.

Thnx for reading!