Don't

I opened the door to see Kevin. "Heyy.." He said nervously. "To what do I own the surprise?" I said smiling. I stepped aside so he could come in. "Nothing special, just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out?"

"Sure! Although I'm going out with Vic tonight." He looked disappointed. "Can't I join you?" I shook my head. "Don't know if you'll enjoy it. Where mostly going to find a hookup." I said laughing. "Oh.." That was all he said. "If you don't mind I was going to take a shower. You can hang out here tho."

I turned around making my way back to the bathroom. I quickly jumped under the shower. After I curled my hair and put on some mascara. I went to put on my dress but I couldn't get the zipper up. "Kevin?"

After a little while, he came into the bathroom. "Yes?" He said. I turned around showing my back. "Can you put up the zipper?" He didn't answer. Although he softly let his hands run down my back. Lifting the zipper carefully. I got goosebumps from his soft touch. It made me feel weak.

I turned back around to face him. "Thnx," I said quietly. He nodded. He stood there a little awkwardly. "Kev? What's wrong?" Did I ask while putting my hand on his upper arm? I felt his muscles through his shirt. I tried to focus on something else.
He still hasn't said anything. I lifted his face. "Kevin.." He looked me in the eye.

"I don't want you to hook up with some random guy.." He said carefully. I chuckled. "You know I'll be careful and I can defend myself!" I said reassuringly. He shook his head. "I know, I just don't want you to hook up with someone." I started getting a little irritated. "Why not?" He just shrugs his shoulders. "Tell me why I shouldn't." He stayed quiet. "Kevin!" I said a little louder. "I just don't want you to.." I sighed.

"Why can't I just have a fun time? Why would it bother you? And most of all, why would you tell me what to do and what not!" I got a little angry. Who does he think he is? Again he stayed quiet.

There was a loud knock on the door. I looked Kevin in the eyes one more time before walking out of the bathroom. I opened the door to see a stunning girl.

"Vic! You look amazing!" I hugged her. "You look great as well!" I thanked her. "Ready to go?" She asked. I nodded. I quickly grabbed my purse. I knew Kevin was still in my room, but hell finds his way out. But to make sure.

"Kevin I'm leaving." No reaction. I sighed. "I want you to be gone when I get back!" I closed the door behind me. On our way to the car, Victoria decided to ask about what just happened.

"What happen between you two?" To be honest even I didn't know. "I don't know, he told me not to hook up, with a stranger. When I asked him why not. He said he didn't want me to. When I asked him why he didn't want me to he just ignored me." She looks at me with the same expression I just looked at Kevin.

"Uhmm Kim.. I spoke to Mick.." I looked at her quietly. "What did he tell you?" I prepared myself for the worst. "He told me about ur feelings towards Kevin." I sighed. "I know I shouldn't have those feelings towards him. That's why I wanted to hook up with someone just to forget him." She nods understanding.

"Then let's go!" We got in the car and drove to the club. We ordered a few drinks and danced on the dance floor. We enjoyed each other. At one point Vic met a cute guy and they left. Leaving me on my own. I made my way back to the bar. Ordering a coke.

I started in front of me. I didn't realize someone sat down next to me. "Hello, beautiful!" I looked to my side to see a handsome stranger. "Hello." I smiled. We started chatting a bit and got off well.

He started flirting with me. At one point his hand was placed on my thigh. "You want to leave with me?" He asked. Did I? My head said I wanted to. But I always learned to listen to my heart. "Thnx for the offer, and although I enjoyed your company I think I'm good." He nodded. "Can I at least give you my number?"

I wrote down his number and then said goodbye. I walked over to my car. I didn't drink alcohol so I was okay to drive home.
I called Vic first telling her I was leaving and making sure she was safe.

"Heyy Vic!"

"Heyy girl!"

"I'm heading home, you wanted a ride?"

"Nah I'm fine, found yourself someone special?"

"No not today.."

"Alright! Well, talk about it tomorrow."

We said goodbye. I drove to the hotel. Instead of going to my room, I knocked on Mick's door. It took a little for him to answer.

"Hey, Kimmie!" I gave him a weak smile. "Can we talk?" He nodded and we took place on his couch. "Something happened?" I nodded. "Well yes and no." He looked confused. I started telling him about what Kevin said earlier this evening. Then I told him about the guy in the club.

"Why didn't you go with him?" He asked. I thought about that for a while. "I couldn't help but think about Kevin. Maybe I just didn't want to hurt his feelings.."

---

Author's note:

What do you think of it so far?
Something big coming up next!

Don't forget to vote and leave a spicy comment!

Love y'all!