03. walking with her

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I'll pay for the slushees, you know, to apologize for bumping into you," Ranboo said to Sofia.

He still felt AWFUL for such a common thing.

"No seriously, it's okay, don't worry about it, and also I really appreciate you offering that, because I just realized I forgot my wallet.." Sofia replied to him, sort of in an embarrassed tone.

They both chuckled a bit, and fell into a light conversation. They walk towards the counter and payed for their items, and walked out of the store.

They started walking along the side walk, clouds closing in above their heads.

They were walking along side of eachother, hearing the sounds of nature all around them, and listening to it all.

The crickets chirping, the waves crashing from a lake, just about a block away, and the best of all, the slight thunder you can hear if you listen hard enough

"I am going to take you to one of the best places in the city," Ranboo said to Sofia.

"Really? What makes it so special?" Sofia replied.

"The beauty of it. It's basically a park, and there's a big oak tree at the edge of a hill. You are able to climb a tree, and there are many spots where you can see the view of the skyline. My favorite spot is the very top of the tree. There's branches there, conveniently shaped in a way where you can sit on them without falling. The view is definitely the best thing of all. You get a view of the WHOLEE city, and at night, it's the most beautiful thing you will ever see," Ranboo said, he was so passionate about the place. It was his favorite place in the whole world.

"I love it already, I can't wait to see it, I've always loved the skyline view. I would choose it over a beach view anytime." Sofia responded. She was so happy she made a new friend, and she really wished she could stay. But she simply couldn't. She didn't have the heart to tell him yet.

She was so disappointed. She was upset. She was angry. She was every feeling in the book.

Then, it started to rain, as if the weather was portraying her emotions..

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───