05. dancing with her

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Of course I will! Now help me down because I forgot how we went up." Sofia said, just a tad embarrassed.

Ranboo knew exactly how to get her down, but he wasn't sure if she was going to like it.

Ranboo went down to the bottom, and opened his arms.

"Jump!"

Sofia was extremely startled. Both physically and mentally. God, why did she not tell him yet!!

It took her back to when she was over the railing of a bridge. The feeling of when she let go.

She needed to tell him. But everytime she opened her mouth to tell him, nothing came out.

Ranboo could tell something was off about that.

"Are you okay?" He said, trying to comfort her.

She snapped back into reality, and realized what was going on.

"Oh- yeah i'm fine, just zoned out.." She replied, trying not to worry the boy.

"Well not the time to zone out, c'mon I got you!!" Ranboo said, he wanted to make sure she knew she was safe.

Hesitantly, she eventually did jump, and landed right into his arms.

It was still pouring rain, but they didn't mind that. As long as they were in eachothers embrace, they didn't care about what was happening around them.

He let her down, and almost immediately they started dancing.

She was in his arms, her head on his chest, her arms around his torso, and his arms holding her head and back.

They didn't care what song was on, they didn't care if anyone was watching them, they didn't care that they were stomping in huge mud puddles, they just wanted to be together, for the rest of their lives.

Sofia decided to do something before it was to late.

She looked up him.

He looked down at her.

She placed her hands on his checks.

She got up on her tippy toes.

He leaned slightly down so she could reach.

She leaned in.

He leaned in.

And kissed.

Slight and subtle.

A kiss.

He had never felt so happy.

She had never felt so alive.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───