06. im never able to see her

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, DEATH ─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

They both leaned away at the same time.

There were tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong? I sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable I just-" Ranboo said.

"No it's okay! It's just.. that.. i've been hiding something very important from you," The girl interrupted.

She was very hesitant, but she new she had to tell him.

"You can tell me anything, I promise I won't be upset," He said,

But nothing would prepared him for what she said next.

"I'm dead Ranboo. I'm dead. I died 2 years ago. I died from suicide. I jumped. That's why I was startled when you said to jump. I disappear at sunrise Ranboo, and I can't come back. I'm scared. I don't want to leave. I love it here, I love this spot, I love this place, I love these last moments we spent together, and I love you," Sofia said.

She collapsed into his arms, making him stumble back.

They were now sitting on the wet grass, holding eachother.

She was practically sobbing at this point. She was so scared, she didn't want to leave everything behind.

Ranboo couldn't say anything. He was crying too. He didn't want to lose the love of his life. He didn't want to lose his best friend. He didn't want to lose this moment. He didn't want to lose her. He didn't want to lose himself.

"I came back down because I wanted to see if there is actually any good in the world, and now I know there is. You made me feel something I have never felt before. Before this, I didn't know how love felt like, but now I do, and I understand why people call it such a beautiful thing. You also made me feel happy for the first time in my whole entire life, for the 16 years I lived and the 2 years i've been off of this earth. I can never be more grateful for you, and you make me regret my choice of what I did 2 years ago. I really wish I never did that, because now I can't be with you, and that's all I want right now, is to be with you." Sofia sobbed. She had never felt so desperate in her life. Well, afterlife.

Ranboo couldn't say anything. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. He wanted to scream. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her, and how much he would miss her, but he couldn't. There was an a lump in his throat that he couldn't get out,

After a while, the words finally came out.

"I will love you for my whole life, no matter if you are here or not. I will love you forever, and I don't break promises," Ranboo managed to choke out.

He didn't know what to do. He just wanted her to stay.

He didn't want to go back to his old ways. He didn't want that feeling of pressure again. He didn't want that boulder in his chest again. He didn't want that weight on his shoulders again. He didn't want to go back home alone again, he just wanted to go home with her.

"Promise me one thing," Sofia started,

"Anything," Ranboo replied,

"Live your life to the best of your abilities. I made that decision because I thought there was no other way to get out of it, and now I can't explore what life is about anymore. Explore what life is about for me, because I threw my chance away. Go out there, live your life, enjoy the positives, go find your purpose, and don't make the decision I made, no matter how hard life gets.." Sofia told him.

Ranboo agreed, and just held her close.

He was devastated. He just wanted to hold her forever, and never let go.

The sun was starting to come up, and the brighter the sun got, the harder they cried.

Sofia finally pulled apart from him, looked Ranboo in the eyes and held his hands.

She was slowly fading away. She became weak, to the point where she couldn't talk.

She was about to leave, both of them still sobbing. She was desperately trying to talk, but she just couldn't. You couldn't hear a single thing of what she was saying.

Ranboo was crying harder and harder every second. He was desperately trying to grip onto Sofia, but it just wouldn't work.

During the last couple of seconds of Sofia's presence, she mouthed..

"I love you"

She was gone. Just like that. Ranboos love of his life just disappeared, and is never coming back.

Ranboo couldn't stand up. He felt hopeless. He so desperately wanted to be with her, but he couldn't.

He couldn't speak for a while, and he just sat there, crying.

He eventually whispered back,

"I love you too"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───