04. she loves him, and he loves her

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ranboo could tell something was off, but he didn't want to be rude, so he let it go.

Oh man, what a mistake.

When they were approaching the park, the heavier it started to rain.

"Do you want to turn back? Grab and umbrella or something?" Ranboo asked the girl. He didn't want to screw this up.

For the 2 hours they have known eachother, Ranboo fell in love with Sofia, and Sofia fell in love with Ranboo.

Sofia didn't have a house in the "over world" cause she wasn't from the over world.

Panicked, she said, "Um, I don't actually own an umbrella, and I don't mind the rain, it's actually one of my favorite forms of weather,"

It wasn't necessarily a lie, because everything was true, but she still felt a slight guilt.

After about 20 minutes and 4 singing sessions, they finally made it to the park.

Ranboo really wasn't lying about the view.

It was absolutely GORGEOUS.

You could see the whole city, all the lights, all the billboards, all the buildings, all the cars, all the people, etc.

The 2 teenagers started climbing up the tree, to get the the very top.

Once they reached the top, Sofia was speechless.

It was even prettier up on the tree than on the ground.

This time, you could see everything on the hill. There were trees, bushes, roses, etc. It was the prettiest sight they have ever seen.

They were up on the tree for HOURS, knee to knee, her hand in his, staring at eachothers eyes, talking about everything that was on their mind.

This was the happiest he has ever felt, and this was the happiest she ever felt.

It was only 3 hours before sunrise, then they would never see eachother again, but only she knew about it.

She tried to make the most of it, talking, laughing, even making a hand shake.

Then Ranboo held out his hand,

"Dance?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───