𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

"YOU KNOW, BEFORE SNOW KILLED MY FAMILY, MY MOTHER USED TO SAY, BEHIND EVERY STRONG MAN, THERE WAS A STRONGER WOMAN. WOMEN ARE WHAT REALLY HOLDS THIS PLACE TOGETHER. YOU HOLD ME TOGETHER FEL"

"SHE USE TO SAY THAT TO YOU??"

"SHE DID"

"I WOULDN'T KNOW FINN. IVE NEVER STOOD HEHIND A MAN AND I NEVER WILL"

felicity emerson - you're my saving grace

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

NOTHING GOOD CAME from District five, they had no luck once their district was reaped in the Hunger Games leading those into solitary. Each victor become unrecognisable, ghosts of their past, their souls translucent. Gone.  The only tribute that hadn't blown up was, Gabriel Winchester, a half sane man, barely managing to contain the demons that plagued his past, present and future. The Victor of the 47th Hunger Games grew more hateful with every pair of tributes he mentored. Watching them as they get slaughtered hopelessly, begging for their mothers and cursing his name with fury as the mutts ate them whole. His hopes had been diminished by the time the 61st Hunger Games eventually came around.

Until a young girl came along who had experience. She could play the game and play those capital folk without batting a breath. She wore her failures like badges of honor, each one a stepping stone towards success. And they adored that. But there was more to Felicity Emerson than originally met the eye. Under the cold facade of the depths of despair that pooled in her grey eyes, was a little girl who went missing at the age of seven, torn from her parents grasp as a widowing wail torn open her throat. On Reaping Day that year, Kalia was gone, traces of her was embedded in Felicity's skin, sprinkles of magic coursed through her like electrons. And then they knew. She was power. She was a rebel. She was salvation.

KALIA ARISTA BLACK - felicity emerson