𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗦

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗦

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

ON THE BLACK SCREEN, BOLD WHITE WORDS FLOATED ACROSS THE BLANK SPACE. 'In penance for the uprising, each district shall offer up a male and female between the ages of 12 and 18 at a public
"reaping."

"what is that?" Bellatrix muttered, only to get shushed by everyone making her huff.

'These tributes shall be delivered to the custody of the capital, and then transferred to a public arena where they will fight to the death, until a lone victor remains.

"My daughter has to fight to her death!" Sirius shouted, standing up.

"That is barbarie!" Lily screeched.

"My daughter better be okay! Otherwise I'm coming for you!" Sirius exclaimed pointing his finger at Dumbledore who looked too calm.

"Calm down Mr Bl-!" Dumbledore began speaking only to be cut off by Remus.

"Keep your mouth shut!"

'henceforth and forever more this pageant shall be known as THE HUNGER GAMES'

"my daughter is in the fucking hunger games" Remus angrily muttered.

"You don't even know what that is?" Regulus mumbled even though nobody heard his words.

............

[EIGHT YEARS LATER]
district five

"that means she's 15 right?" James asked getting nods from the people around him

"she's all grown up now moony" Sirius sadly whispered.

"that's the district Kaila is in isn't it?" James asked, remembering hearing it at the beginning of the movie.

"I think so" Lily muttered at him.

"She's really gone?" Her voice emerged hoarse though she didn't clear her throat to rectify it. Francis could see her glancing at him in his periphery as she awaited a response.

"Oh I hope that poor girl is okay" Molly Weasley said.

"Yeah," seemed to be all Francis could muster in reply. After a few moments' pause he went on,"Feli-" but found himself cut off.

"I wonder who's gone." Remus muttered.

"I can't lie moony.... I don't really care whose gone because my daughters right there. Remus, that's our little girl. I know it" Sirius said, shaking his husbands arm.