𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬

𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

The words GRIMMUALD PLACE, may 8th 1981 appeared on the screen in bold white letters and behind it stood the old fashioned house the Black family resided in.

"I don't know how that house is still standing" Lucius Malfoy shook his head

The screen zoomed forwards and went straight through the door and it showed a little girl no older than seven sat in the living room, opening presents.

Today was that little girls birthday.

"I can't believe it was her birthday as well" Cedric Diggory muttered sadly.

The girls hair was the darkest shade of black that contrasted quite nicely with her pale complexion. There was a steadiness to her, as if all the storms in the world were a whispering breeze if she was there. There was nothing "princess" about her though, just a fierce independence and much like her parents too...

Another feature she had inherited from Sirius which told you that she was a Black was her cold, coal, grey eyes. Her eyes spoke of a beautiful soul and her movements told of a need for nurture, but that was then, perhaps they still were.

Her eyelashes were long and her smile was so pretty it would make you feel warm at just the sight of it.

"that's our little princess" Sirius whispered to his husband, both of them couldn't care less that they had tears down there face, James placed an arm on both of them, showing them that he was there if they needed his comfort as well.

It was Kaila.

"she was such a beautiful little girl" Lily Potter muttered, her eyes welling up with tears at the sight of her niece.

The little girl let out a heart warming laugh at something her Remus, her other father whispered in her ear, she cheekily smiled at him and leant forwards to whisper something back at him, clearly catching him off guard.

Remus looked down and held a sob, that was threating itself to come out. Sirius grabbed a hold of his hand and clutched it tightly.

"You can stop talking about me now" Sirius spoke up as he gazed at the two lovingly from the doorway, Remus and Kalia stayed sat on the floor  but snapped there eyes towards him and bashfully giggled.

Sirius brushed his hand through his own hair as he gazed at his little double. Her hair was as waves of pure earth, softly reflecting the light of the sun; each strand moving freely in an ocean born breeze, a compliment to her stillness. With eyes of cold river waters, in glossy serenity, her aura seeped into the summer air between us. And in that moment, in that fraction of time, her smile was in every God given feature, and he knew. He knew he was home.