𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

THE POTTER MANOR
England, 1997

SIRIUS BLACK SIGHED as he sat down on an old oak chair in the potter manner. The aged group had decided to drink and get together to celebrate Harry coming home from Hogwarts alive to them once again. A miracle really.
If only his daughter Kaila came back to him and his long awaited partner Remus.

Whilst he sat by himself, pondering silently, he remembered his days in Hogwarts and the time, Walburga, his bitch of a mother arranged a marriage between himself and the youngest Rosier, Ada. None of them wanted it, in fact they both opposed to it but there was no changing their splintered and decayed minds.

Eventually Sirius and Ada got close, just platonically, Remus hoped anyways.
They confided in one and other and Sirius told her the reason why he opposed to the marriage in the first place without trying, the fact that he was in love with another man didn't surprise her at all.

On the contrary she told him she was in a relationship with a girl in her sixth year named Emile Petrona. A fellow slytherin of hers.

So the two of them came up with a plan, this plan was when the two were in public. Attach themselves to one and other, cling, whatever you name it, just so it looked like they were together but in secret? They clung to their other lovers.

They just had to keep coming up with excuses to push the wedding back or just wait until their parents died. Which Sirius hoped was soon.
Then it happened. Sirius got disowned, it was a miracle in disguise because now, now he could be with who he wanted to be with, without hiding it. With no shame. A dream come true without the pain and torture he had to withhold.

And then they graduated. And things changed.

Ada was disowned alongside, her parent being furious and they refused to accept the fact that there daughter was in love with a girl. It would tarnish their name, their reputation.

And then came along little Kaila. It was strange at first and a very long story but Sirius was her father and Remus was her dad. They had asked Ada to be their surrogate and she promised them that she wouldn't interfere, it wasn't her child it was theirs. She owed Sirius.

But right now? Sirius couldn't feel any worse than he already did. Everyone was drinking, laughing, smiling but he took no notice of them, he felt jealous in a way. Everything worked out for them and they had there happy ending but what about his?