Coffee shop romance [technoblade]

4 / 11 / 2022

TW: none!

AU: Coffee shop AU

PRONOUNS: she/her

SUMMARY: 

[Name] stumbled upon a coffee shop.

A/N: 

It's very short im sorry sorry hope yall like this

words: 509

-proofread-

_____

NO ONE'S POV:

     [Name] was walking around streets once again—she uses these evening walks as an escape or just to refresh her, clear her mind a bit. It was a bit dark, the only light source was some few street lights and the moon.

     Everything was good until it started to rain, she started to panic and ran to find shelter. She soon stumbles upon a coffee shop. A coffee shop is still open late at night? she thought to herself.

     She made her way through the transparent glass door, the ambience of the shop was warm and the rich aroma of coffee made her comfortable. Chatters from the customers were heard—as well as their chuckles.

     The first attraction was the baked foods. They are tidily placed on the transparent glass cabinet, lining up and waiting for people to eat them all. There were different types of cakes like Blueberry Cheesecake, Loaves and Cookies. Up above near the ceiling of the bar, there were different kinds of coffee beans packed in white bags.

     Bartenders were great with clean and ironed uniforms, smiling white teeth and fluent welcome speech.

     There are vintage photographs placed around the wall of the shop, allowing coffee tasters to admire the photo-taking techniques, and reminisce about their past.

     The dim lights on the nine feet ceiling were bright enough to shine on the chestnut colored furniture.

     As she walked through the door someone instantly caught her eye—a boy—a boy with long, pink hibiscus hair, working at the cashier; there was someone next to him—another boy—he had brown fluffy hair that covered his forehead.

     The pink–haired boy left to go to the back as [Name] got closer to the counter, leaving the brunette alone to take her order.

     "Good evening ma'am, may I take your order today?" Wilbur—it said on his name tag, Wilbur was his name.

     "Uhm yeah, can I get a venti iced caramel macchiato?" [Name] replied.

     "Ok, go take a seat and we'll serve you the food" Wilbur said.

     [Name] quickly took a seat and waited for her order. As she was waiting, she started to look around. [Name] wasn't much of a talker, she was an observer.

     Looking around she saw everything that was happening. There were many people there, there was this old couple who were laughing, students there studying, and this girl who was talking to her boyfriend—but her boyfriend seemed to ignore her.

     As she was looking around she started to zone out.

     "Miss?" said the blonde boy who was tapping her shoulder, pulling her back to reality.

     "Here's your order" the boy said, placing down a caramel macchiato and a cookie.

     As the boy was about to walk away, "Oh, I don't remember ordering this" she said, pointing to the cookie.

     The boy just shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

     If she recalls correctly, she didnt order a cookie.

     She reluctantly picked up the cookie, dumbfounded at what just happened. Under it there was a paper, she picked the paper up and read it.

     There was nothing written there, only a:

     :)

_____

A/N:

part 2?

_____

art by on  twt and tumblr