Who said I love you first [preference]

A/N:

Yoo how are you guys? Hope ya'll are doing great and I hope you enjoy this; and also, I have an announcement/question at the end of this so make sure to look at it.

_____

TECHNOBLADE:

– You did.

– You guys were in bed, just laying there, and you just blurted it out in the middle of you guys' convo, he was stunned. You got really nervous, millions of questions and 'what if's' filled your head. 

– He said it back dw

– He struglgles with saying I love you because he was afraid you might hate him or be disgusted because maybe you thought you guys were not at that level yet.

– So he was so happy when you said it <3

WILBUR SOOT:

– He did.

– On the couch when you guys were cuddling.

– This man said it with so much confidence it was amazing

NIKI NIHACHU:

– You said it at the same time lmao

– Like you both blurted it out randomly and you guys spent a minute laughing about it, you guys were both embarrassed and happy

– At least it's memorable righ?

DREAM:

– He said it.

– Like wilbur, he said it with so much conffidence.

QUACKITY:

– You did.

– Well—he planned on saying it but he was scared and ofc you knew what he was gonna say so you just went "I love you too"

– He was a bit annoyed (in a joking way) bc he wanted to say it first 

_____

A/N:

I never understood why people don't say i love you to their partners like...you are dating them...dont you already love them?

anyhow on with the announcement/question

so do you guys remember "a friend or a foe" and "reunited"? yeah i thought it'd be fun to make it a three part book or maybe five idk, would you guys like it as a whole short book? and would you guys like if i do short books more (three to six parts)? 

I already have a three part short book planned i just need to write it.

Please dont say "do what you want" bc i want to do this but i just want to know if yall are gonns read it soooo what do you guys think?